1

[ Tiffany's pov ]

Luke and I left the party. It was one wild party, I have to amit, it was like some crazy ass poject x shit, I do wish I got smashed. But, I had to watch out for Luke. All the boys are still at the party, danm I wish I was still there.

"Luke! Watch where you are going!" I yelled.

"C'mon Tiffanyyyyyyy!!" He yelled back.

I laughed, luckily his flat was literally only five minutes away from where the party was being held. Otherwise, I do not even know what would've happened to us or where we would have end up. Now when Luke is drunk, he is the person that cannot control himself what so ever. Like one night he was so drunk, that he called me at four in the morning, and made me walk with him in his under wear to 7-11. Ahh, hes crazy. But thats why I love him.

We finally arrived at his flat, I am oh so glad that Gina wasn't home. Not that I didn't want her home, I mean I love Gina and all. But like I said when Luke is drunk, he cannot control him self, so I dont even know what would have happen if she was here. Luke grabbed onto my hand and ran to his bed room.

"Please stay the night, I dont want you to leave." He said pouting.

"But Luke I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

He moved his face close to mine, his breath reaking like alcohal.

"No buts, just sleep." He said looking straight into my eyes with his index finger on my lip.

"Fine." I sighed.

It's not like I've never slept here before or anything. I rummaged through Lukes drawers and found a plain blue jumper and a pair of sweats, I decided to change infront of Luke afterall, we are best friends. I took off my light washed high waisted shorts, and plain black crop top and threw on Luke's clothes. I felt his eyes staring at my back while I changed. I threw my brownish red hair into a quick messy bun and laid next to Luke. I scrolled through my phone for a little bit untill Luke pulled it away from me.

"Hey! What was that for!" I said pouting.

He didnt answer, he just smirked.

"Give it back Luke!" I said trying to grab it.

"Never!" He said laughing.

I ended up on top of him, and we were laughing for a bit but then, we looked eachother dead into the eyes. We both leaned in to kiss eachother, but that suppose kiss led into a make out session. Wait, this doesn't mean anything.. He is drunk he won't remember any of this tomorrow. But for some reason, I can't stop myself from making out with him, its like I am enjoying it. I didnt have any feelings for him at all. Ewww, its like making out with my brother. He started moving his hands up my shirt, okay this is where I need to stop.

"Luke.." I said moving my lips away from his.

He grunted, "Yeah?.."

"Are you sure you want this to happen?.." I said looking at him, while playing with his curly dark brown hair.

"Yes." He said smirking.

I smiled.

And so we continued, but the makeout session escalated quickly..

___________________________________________________________________________

I really hope it didn't start off to quick and I really hope you enjoyed reading!

Like I said, this is my first time writing, so it probably wont be as good.