7

Thank you guys for 1k reads! So in honor of 1k reads I'm going to make this longer than I normally write. Happy readings! xx

______________________________________

Tiffany's POV

I walked back to the counter right beside the sink, where I left the two tests I took. I was anxious to see what the results read. "Toughen up tiffany." I said to myself. I stared at myself in the mirror "what have I gotten myself into?" I thought to myself. I decided it was time to look at the results. I closed my eyes and grabbed them both. I opened my eyes on the count of three. The cheap one read positive. Okay it's only the cheap one, the next one matters most. I placed that one back on the counter and looked at the next one.

It read positive as well and said "2 weeks."

Fucking shit. What the fuck am I suppose to do now?! I threw the pregnancy tests on the counter and fell to the ground. How am I going to support the baby? What are my parents going to think of me? Are they going to think I'm a slut? I cried and cried till no tears came out. Oh no.. Luke! What the hell am I suppose to tell him that he is the father of this child. Breathe Tiffany. Just breathe.

I get up from the floor, walk to the sink and rinse my face in cool water. I wipe my face off with the towel, grab the tests and waddle over to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I set the tests down on my vanity and pick up my phone, then taking a seat on the ground against the wall. The first thing I do with my phone is text Luke, I texted him twice and then I decided to call Addy. I dial her number, as my fingers shake and click call. After 2 rings she answers.

"Finally!" She sighs. "How did it go?"

"I'm fucking pregnant." Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Dude, you're screwing with me." She laughs.

"Addy, I'm really not." I say wiping the tears away.

"Fuck tiffany! What are you going to do? How are you going to provide the baby with the things they need? How are you-" I cut her off. "Addy! I don't know! I'm asking myself the same god damn question okay! I didn't even tell Luke yet.."

"Why haven't you called Luke yet!" She raises her voice.

"Because I was too busy calling your ass!" I yell. "You are a wise woman my friend." She says.

"Was that sarcasm?" I laugh a bit. "No." She says in this weird little accent. "Now go call Luke and explain to him! Call me after and then you and I will talk. Good luck my friend!" And with that the lines dead.

I go to messages and see no reply from Luke. I message him over and over again, with the same exact message telling him to call me as soon as he seen the text. I called him multiple times and there was no answer. I was starting to get worried, so I called Jai. He didn't answer as well, where the hell are they! I called him again and there was still no answer. I was ten times more worried than I already was. Beau! I will call him! I dial his number, and after 5 rings he answers. "hello?" He says almost screaming, there's loud music in the background and fainted voices, he's at a party.

"Uhm.. Beau?" I say quietly.

"Who is this?? Speak up, would you? I can't hear you!" I can tell he walked outside or something because I can barely hear the music now.

"It's tiff." I yell at him. "Ohh! Yeah, what do you need?" He sounds a bit drunk. "I need Luke. I mean, I need to talk to him. Can you tell him that I need him, like to talk to him? He isn't answering his phone." Tears start to form my eyes again.

"Well we are at a party so uh-" I cut him off. "Okay, never mined bye." I hang up and put my phone on the ground.

I just want to tell Luke, I want him to listen to me while I explain everything to him. I want him to understand. I just want him to be there for me, he needs to support the baby. I sobbed into my hands, tasting the salty tears as they slide down my face and into my mouth. I'm just going to call him one more time. I picked up my phone, and dialed his number as I wiped my tears away. Three rings and he answers.

"Hello, Luke?"

"Yeah, whats up?" He said as I can hear fainted music in the background.

I couldn't tell him not yet.. But I needed to. I couldn't dare keep it from him.

"Tiffany? Are you there?" He said inturupting my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, uhm.. Luke, I am pregnant.." I lost it, I started bawling my eyes out.

"No, no. You're lying. I know you are." He chuckled. "Luke I'm not joking! I have a child inside of me!" I yelled.

It went silent.

"...How are you going to tell your mom? Who's the baby daddy? Is this why you have been so distance? When did you find out?" He sounded worried.

"I found out today, maybe about half an hour ago. Also that is why I am calling you, Luke I need to tell you something..." I wiped the tears away. "Anything." He said with that husky voice of his, it sounds like he is a bit drunk.

"Luke, you are the father of this child." I stuttered.

The line went silent, all I could hear was his breathing and him mumbling to himself.

"Luke?.." I asked. "Tiffany, what do you mean I am the father? You have it all wrong. We never had sex. You are confused." He chuckles.

"Luke, yes we have. That night after the party, and I slept over to watch over you. We did it that night and-" he cuts me off. "You took advantage of me while I was drunk?!" He somewhat yells.

"No Luke! I wouldn't do that. I asked you if it was what you wanted and you agreed. I didn't think anything would happen." I say quietly.

"Still! You should've stopped yourself tiffany! You knew I was drunk!" He paused. "I can't even talk to you right now. I'm going." He spat at me.

"Luke.." I cried.

The line went dead, he hung up.

_______________________________________

Once again, thank you for 1k reads! This isn't edited, so bare with me. I will update something this week. xx