8

I am seriously soo happy about 2k reads! Sorry for my slack of updates, it's terrible. But I have a lot going on with school, I am literally failing everything. Hopefully I will be able to update more often. I am glad you guys are enjoying it!

______________________________________

Luke's POV

"Luke.. I'm pregnant." Those words just kept crossing my mind. I have been laying in my backyard looking at the sky for probably about 4 hours now. I am now sober, and I don't believe that my child is inside of Tiffany. Why would she keep this from me? Why couldn't she have told me earlier?

I checked my phone. 5 texts from her and it was 5:30am, I sat up. I need to go set things straight with Tiffany, I didn't care what time it was I needed to talk to her.

Quickly dialing her number, four rings and she answers. "Luke." She sounds like she has been crying.

"I'm coming over." It was more of a demand rather than an option.

"It's 5:30 in the-" I cut her off. "I don't really care, I'm coming over. Leave your window open." I hung up the phone and began to walk to her house.

About 5 minutes later, I arrived at her house. I went into a her back yard and started climbing the fence to get to her window. I am so lucky that her parents room is at the front, because they would've kicked my ass. The window was open, so I hopped right into her room.

She was asleep, she looked so cute. I quietly walked to her bed, nudged her and said her name softly. "Tiff?" Her eyes fluttered open, she stared at me for a little bit to adjust her eyes. She then jumped up and hugged me, I hugged her back.

I looked at her, she looked like she had been crying all night. She sat down on her bed, patting a spot next to her for me to sit. I sat down next to her, and began to speak.

"Are you sure that I am the father of this child? You know you are seeing-" she cut me off. "Luke, I only have sex with you."

"Can we get DNA tests when he is born, just to make sure?" She looked offended after I said that.

"I am sure that this child is yours, but if you want tests then we will take tests." She said fiddling with the hemming of her blanket.

"Till the baby is born, I will be by your side through thick and thin. I will provide the baby with the things he or she needs." She looked at me. "Thank you." She said hugging me.

She asked me to stay over and so I did. We talked about all our little memories, about the baby, about us, about our future.

______________________________

This is really short, I'll write sometime this week. So look out for that.