Leaving(Prologue)

2 years ago
Y/n POV
Im packing to move to a new country I don't want to go because I'll be leaving Chaeyoung or Rosé, my best friend or more like first love she's the only one that control my temper.

     "Sweetie are you ready to go?" My mom screams up upstairs
     "Yes, mother" I scream back but in reality, I'm not. I haven't told Rose that I'm leaving as it would even harder for me to leave. I walk downstairs heading out to the car till I hear a familiar voice call out my name. I freeze up knowing it is, I turn to see Rosé there crying her eyes out, She runs up to me and puts me into a bone crushing hug wetting my shirt with her tears.
             "Please don't leave me" she says between her sobbing.
     "I'm sorry but I have to go" I say back to her stroking her hair calming her down.
She releases the hug slightly and stares at me with her eyes being bloodshot from the crying.
      "Y/N, LETS GO!" I hear my father scream out
   "Coming!" I scream back before I look back at Rosé, come on it's now never Y/n grow some balls.
       "Rosé, there's one last thing I have to say to you" I say staring at her
     "What is it?" She says back confused, and releasing the hug. I take that chance to walk back to the car before turning to her.
          "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but I love you" I say getting in the car and driving off.

Rosé POV
I stand there shocked at what y/n said to before he left. I start breaking down even more and I whisper to myself
   "I...love you....too" crying on the sidewalk.

Just a short little prologue for my new story that you can read when I'm not updating Winters Slik. Hope y'all enjoy ㅇㅅㅇ