Epilogue:Heaven(M)

This is a little epilogue of how Rose got preggie and lived happily ever after with Y/n woo

Y/n's POV

Rose and I were in the living room at home and I was staring at her lips while she talked and I couldn't help myself anymore as I smashed my lips against her soft plump lips, She was taken back but then slowly melted into the kiss. I licked her lower lip asking for a entrance for my tongue. She refused at first so I gave a light tug on her hair for leverage causing her lips to part. The war for control started, I won of course because Rosie is a sub hehe. I started laying kisses down her jawline and her neck, marking what's mine after finding her sweet spot making her moan softly. I kissed every inch of her lovely body, letting my hand roam her body until I got to her breasts softly massaging them lightly playing with her nipples before taking one into my mouth sucking on it.

"Mmmm, Y/n" She moaned out as I worked my magic. My hand roamed down towards her wet core once my hand got there I smirked, "You're already wet babygirl" I said as I rubbed her clit causing her to moan louder . I made my way down taking off her wet panties, licking her core. "Ahh Y-Y/n dont stop" she moaned pulling my hair as I licked her core, deciding to give more I add two fingers into her tight core and started fingering fast causing her hips to buckle upwards.

"Ahh Y/n~ Im..cumming" She screamed out as she hit her climax her body limp, "I'm not done yet baby" I whispered into her ear slightly nibbling on her ear. I took off my pants, flipping her onto her stomach and putting her ass in the air. I rubbed my tip on her clit causing her to whimper, "Don't tease me Y/n, just fuck me" She said between them causing me to smirk. "Your wish is my command" I said as I shove my hard dick into her tight pussy causing her to scream in pleasure.

 "Ahh fuck so big~!" She screamed as I thrust into her, "Faster Y/n faster" she said holding onto my arm. I thrust faster as my hand reaches and pulls her hair. I slapped her ass a couple times turning her ass cheek red. She was a moaning mess, it turned me on more then I already was. I grabbed onto her hips and thrust faster and hard.

"Ahh I'm cumming Rose" I said grunting as I keep my pace, "Lets do it together" Rose said between her moaning. We both climaxed and I collapsed beside her and held her close and whispered, "I love you".

                     "I love you too" Rose said back before we both drifted off to sleep.

*Time Skip 9 months*

I was driving as fast as I can as Rose's water broke, now it doesn't sound that bad does it? Oho imagine you driving to the hospital with a adorable chipmunk screaming into your ear like a rabid chimp.  I felt blessed when we finally arrived to hospital as she was taken to the birthing room. I was there to help her push the baby out moral support of course holding her hand like any normal gentleman would. But don't do it, her strength increased 10 fold. She was like fucking Hercules but it all payed off in the end. She gave me a beautiful baby girl that we named Aaliyah(I personally like this name but if it doesn't strike your fancy then feel free to change it). I was the happiest man alive.

A/n: Hi everyone that finished reading Controlla, I just want to thank you for reading shitty story. I decided that I'm gonna do a little q&a if yall have any personal questions for me. Anyways thanks for reading again and I hope you check out my other stories. :)