Controlla (Final)

The final part of this story is here

woo hooo

y'all need to stan this precious girl, she tha best

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 year time skip

Y/n's POV

its been 2 years since Rose and I got together when I came back, I'm still modeling and Rose is working very hard since she just debuted with Blackpink and I'm so proud of her. We modeled together a few times and it seems like her fans and mine like the look of us together. Papa YG already knows and approves of your relationship, he even offered you a contract to be a YG model and of course you accepted it. Because who wouldn't honestly, it may seem like its been a path filled with daisies but its really not. Lately Rose has been distant from me and starting hanging out with this kid named JunHOE from Ikon.

Every time I ask her to hang out, She always says that She's busy and then leaves me curious. So today I decided to follow her discreetly of course some Assassins creed type shit.It didn't surprise me that she went to Junhoe, what did was them kissing and holding hands but I did something irrational I calmly went to the company and talked to Papa YG about the situation. We both decided for me to move agencies and confront Rose about this before I leave. So I had Papa YG call her up. Soon after the call she came.

I stare at her with pain and sorrow in my eyes, it seems like she noticed the look and had a worried look as YG excused himself, "Why Rose?" My voice cracked as I stare at her.

                      "Why what Y/n" She replies not calling a pet name like she usually did, furthering the distance between us

                            "Why cheat on me?" I say looking at her with her shocked expression, "How did you know?" She says with a deadpan tone of voice.

                    "I followed you" I reply shamelessly .

                              "I see, Y/n to be honest I never loved you" Rose says, her words throwing daggers into my heart. A tear rolls down my face.

                   "Well now that is out, I have to go out of the country for awhile so you wont have to worry about seeing me " I say getting up and out of there as fast as I can leaving Rose there.

Rose's POV

I watch as Y/n leaves and I start breaking down thinking of what I did, I caused him to leave me again. It was all of my fault causing him pain. My greed got the better of me, He didn't show me love all of the time but when he did he gave me all of it. but I was vulnerable and Junhoe came in at the right time showering me with love that I needed. At a point in time I forgot about Y/n I just thought of him as another person in the company completely forgetting about our relationship. But now its too late I lost him.....again and I don't know what to do without but because me, hes gone for a third time what should I do.

A Month timeskip

It's been a month since I lost him again, only thing different is that I pushed everyone away especially Junhoe, I've placed a bit of the blame on him for making me lose the love of my life again. I locked myself in my room for the past month only sneaking out to grab some food, I can tell the members are worried about me. One day I was sitting by my door while the members were on youtube I know this because I peeked outside. I was calmly reading a book until my members started screaming like fangirls about something but that something caught my attention.

                  "Hey isn't that Y/n? he's soo hot now with those tattoos i should have a crack at him" I heard Jisoo say and the others agree with her. I peek out again to see what they were watching after seeing what it was. I went to my laptop to search it up its was a mv for a song called Wet(If yall havent listened to this song you totally should its a wonderful song from Jooyoung). I watched the mv staring at Y/n the entire time and then I got curious about the tattoos if they are real and they are. He makes him 10x hotter, I want him back, I need him back to hold me in his warmth again. I quickly look at what company he's signed under and went and took a shower and left without saying a word to members and went to his company hoping he's her.

I got there and asked the secretary if hes here and if I can see him and she said yes.

Y/n's POV (Shits about to get juicy)

The secretary told me that someone is here and wants to see me and that they are at the cafeteria. I walk into a cafeteria to be met with someone I didn't want to see yet.... Rose. I slowly walk over to her hoping she wouldn't notice me yet but it backfired when her head shot up and stared at me while she was getting up. I stopped her and sat her back down.

                  "What do you want Rose" I ask coldly staring at my cup.

                            "You" She reply rather quickly and confidently

                 "So you can break me again?" I snap back at her

                            "No, so that I can give all the love I didnt give to you to you" She also snaps back at me with a bit of a shy tone

               "Why Rose why? why did you cheat in the first place" I ask her

                           "I was vulnerable you werent giving attention" she says back to me looking away

           "Oh really? It would've helped if everytime I did give you attention you didn't say that you were busy" I stare at her with hurtful eyes.

She starts to break down crying and even though I don't want to see her I still love her and it still pains me to see her crying. Without hesitation I pull her into a hug as her tears absorb into my shirt. "I'm sorry y/n, I'm sorry , I'm so so so so so sorry all the pain I've caused you I went back on my promise back in high school." She says sobbing even harder. I don't say anything but hug even tighter laying a kiss on forehead.

                         "I still love you but I don't want to be broken again" I say to her while hugging her.

                                  "Give me one more chance I wont give you pain anymore I want to be your one and only. Your ride or die, your forever Y/n" She stares at me after she says that, I pull into a passionate kiss that lasted what felt like forever. "One more chance, don't mess up" I say to her after breaking off the kiss, She nodded vigorously I chuckle at the cute chipmunk.

Another 2 year time skip

Its been a year since Rose and I got married, We moved back to Australia leaving the kpop industry behind us and started a family. I'm happy that I gave Rose that last chance cause Im the happiest I've ever been.

Woooo!  the end of this story, I hoped y'all enjoyed this little story. I ended it early since Im going back to school soon so I wanted to finish this before then as for Winter's Silk that will go on for a 5 or 6 more chapters before the end. So bye bye >.<