Don't

Next Morning

Y/n's Pov

I hear my alarm go off and I look over realizing the time, I didn't sleep last night but its not the first time. I get up and walk to the bathroom looking in the mirror, "Hmmm it appears that I cried last night" I shrug it off and showered. I walk downstairs and see a note of my mother, "Y/n sweetie, your breakfast is on the table something came up at work so I had to run". I chuckle and quickly eat to make my way to school.

I walk out of my house locking it, looking over to my right to see Rose doing the same. I quickly move on as I feel tears building up. As I was walking I bumped into a girl which turned out to be Irene, "Oh sorry" I quickly say to her,

                                    "Its okay, wait Y/n?" she says back with a hit of surprise in her voice.

                                          "Irene?? Oh hey" I say back to her in a dead inside tone as I feel the tears start falling.

                                      "Y/n why are you crying? are you okay?" She says wiping my tears away as I simply shook my head no. She starts to frown, it was cute as she pulled me into a hug. Her hug made me feel comfortable, I release the hug "Thanks for comforting me Irene" I say to her smiling at her showing my dimples. "No problem Y/N" She blushes and smiling back and starts to walk to school, I follow as I feel eyes staring at the back of my head.

Rose's Pov

I watched the incident between Y/n and Irene, I felt bad as he was crying and I should have been the one to comfort him but I couldn't bring myself to go to him as I think i know why he's crying but its just a guess...is...he crying because of me????

As I walk thinking of why Y/n was crying, my "boyfriend" Jaehyun, I put light meaning on the meaning as I know he's cheating on me breaks me out of my thoughts, "Hey babe" He calls out

         I turn to look over, "Hey" I simply reply to him which causes him to frown, "Why just a simple greeting" he asks sadly. I sigh "I just have alot on my mind today that all" I say to him walking to my class, As I reach my class I see Y/n with his head down and Irene patting his head comforting him. I feel a hit of jealously come up, I went to my seat and decided to eavesdrop on some girls in front of me.

                                                   "Hey do you know what is wrong with Y/n today"

                                     "I heard Irene and him talking and he said it was that he remembered the day he lost his first love and dad in the same day"

I suddenly remembered the last text I got from Y/n, I feel tears building up in my eyes as I rush to the bathroom. I rush into one of the stalls and cry my eyes out, the day I decided not to talk to Y/n for Jaehyun is the day his dad died. I know how his father meant to him and left him to deal with it by himself I could've helped him as I cried more. I decided to approach Y/n for my sake and his. I get back to the classroom and notice that Y/n isn't there I decide to ask Irene where he is.

                        "Hey Irene, where is Y/n" I ask her kindly just for her to turn around and glare at me

                             "Hey Rose, Y/n is at the rooftop" She says back as she gets up and leans in "And what you caused him to do after you left him in tragedy" She heads back to her seat. I step back and start running to the roof. When I reach the rooftop I see him sitting on one of the AC units, I slowly walk not to startle him but he ends up startling me instead, "Stop where you are Rose" He says in a cold voice that sends chills down my spine

                           "How did you know that I was here" I asked confused and slightly scarred at the tone of his voice

                                  "The wind, it carried your scent you still use the same shampoo" He says turning around staring at me with his eyes that are dead and cold.

                       "Y/n we need to talk" I reply slowing taking steps forward towards him

                                       "What is there to talk about between us?" He spat back at him with a dead inside tone of voice

                       "I heard about your dad and I'm sorry that I left you to deal with it yourself" I say to him with tears building up and falling down my cheek

                                      "That's funny Rose, cause I remember when we were younger you promised me that you'll never leave me even in great tragedy" He says staring at me with his cold eyes, "And what did you do? You left me with no comfort, I fell into a deep depression and did this" he says pulling up his sleeves revealing his scars from cutting his wrist. I was in shock and ran up to him and hug him tight crying into his shoulder. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I say repeating a million times crying harder and harder into his shoulder. He manages to get me off and staring at me wiping my tears "Don't just don't Rose, don't worry about me, don't mind me, don't try to make me happy, don't feel sorry for me, you have Jaehyun be happy" he says with his voice filled with sadness, He lightly kisses my forehead and walks away. I break down crying on the rooftop.  Thinking about the pain I've caused him, I stopped talking to him because of Jaehyun on the same day his dad left this earth. I realized the pain of his much too late and I wanted to atone for my sins.