Replay

Present Time

Y/n POV

After I moved to Korea, i still kept in touch with Rose but soon after She stopped answering me so I kinda just gave up. Suddenly my alarm went off interrupting my thoughts, "Stupid alarm" I grab the alarm and turn it off, I get up and head to the bathroom to shower and freshen up for school. My reputation in my old school in the cold badass kid that don't give a fuck. I say I kinda like it but its not me. I'm starting at a new school this week so hopefully its better.

I head downstairs to see my loving mother waiting for me at the table alone as my father passed away soon after we moved. "Hi, mother" i say to her sitting in the chair across from her.

                               "Hi sweetie, eat up and head to school i gotta head to my new job now, i love you' She says grabbing her purse. "Okay mom, I love you too" I say hugging her before she left, I quickly eat up. My new school, Hanlim Muti Art High School I already have a bad feeling about this. I start walking through the gate heading to the office , "Hi,I'm a new student" I say to the secretary. "Ahhh are you Lee Y/N" She asks and I simply nod, "Follow me, I have a feeling that you'll be popular such a good looking young man" The secretary says while walking to my class, "Ahh thank you" I reply to her slightly blushing, I hear her giggling as we stop in front of a class.   "This will be your class, let me tell the teacher that you're here" She says disappearing into the class, shortly after she comes back, "head on in, good luck" I nod smiling heading in.

As I enter, I scan the room while hearing the girls whispering, My eyes fall on one person, One person i didn't think I'll see again....Rose. The teacher knocked me out of my trance, "Welcome, please introduce yourself" The teacher says, I nod at him, "Hello, everyone I'm Lee Y/n nice to meet you all". As the class cheers, I see Rose take a glance at me, shocked. I played it off as I think she already found someone new, how couldn't she? shes beautiful. "Mr Lee, you can sit next to Irene in the back, miss Irene please raise your hand" I look around to see a tiny hand raise up in the back, I walk towards the hand once I get passed the people I seen a very beautiful girl, I bow and sit next to her.

After class, Irene turns to me and holds her hand out, "Hi, my name is Irene nice to meet you" She says with a beautiful smile, I reach out and give a simple hand shake, "Y/n, nice to meet you too" I smile at the end and she blushed lately. I chuckled, "See you in the cafeteria" i say to her as i took my leave heading to the cafeteria. There I saw Rose with a young good looking guy named Jaehyun as the girl said in class being all loving dovey, I ignore them and head to a table with my food, i sit down minding my own business till a group of 6 six guys come up to me, "Mind if we sit with you" one of them said and I motion for them to sit, "Hi my name is JB" the one of before says as the rest of them start to introduce themselves, "Im Jackson" the raspy voice one says, "Im Jinyoung","Im Youngjae","Waddup its your boy double b Bambam","and Im Mark"

I simply nod and say,"I'm Y/n" and they all start cheering and I chuckle at them, JB decided to speak up and say, "Y/n, how would you like to join our little group?", Jackson and the rest of them looked at me with puppy eyes, I gave in "Sure" i say and with that Jackson bear hugged me, "Welcome to the group" he says in cheering tone. I chuckle as the bell rings, "Lets go to Class" Bambam says like he leading the charge, "Wait do we all have the same class" I ask confused and they all nod. "Cool' I say following them to class. We all walk in class laughing as the rest of the class looks back at us as we take our seats not caring about the stares. Well except two stares, I feel Irene stare burning a hole in the side of my skull and then there's Rose staring.

I shrug off Rose's stare and turn to Irene and lean closer to her and whisper in her ear," Take a picture it will last longer" as I back up, I see Irene's face a deep shade of red and I giggle to myself. After this class was over, a group of delinquents called BTS(I dont hate BTS its just the first group I thought of) slams the door open and walk towards me, "Sup you chump of a new kid" The one that they call Jimin says, "Oh look at him, he's shaking in his boots" Their leader RM says, "Come on get up shortstuff let me teach you who runs this school" Jimin says and I had have enough and I stand up to my full height of 198 cm(This is my height irl so just roll with it) easily towering over them, "Who are you calling short stuff" As I grab Jimin's collar easily lifting him up off the ground, he had a scared expression "Who's shaking now, leave and dont come back in this room" I say dropping him and they ran off.

After school I left with the GOT6 well more like GOT7  now as we walk, laughing up a storm, I see Rose and Jaehyun acting all lovey dovey in front of the house next to mine, they hear our laughter and look over, Jaehyun spoke, "Oh its GOT6 well its now GOT7 now" We all say waddup to him. The entire time Rose is staring at me, I shrug it off like usual as she already has a boyfriend and I dont mess with girls that have boyfriends it aint my style. We say our goodbyes and I walk to the house next door and start unlocking my door, "Oi, Y/n you live next door to Rose?" I look over and shrugged, "I guess so" I say opening my door and locking it behind me. "This just got harder for me" I say as I sigh walking up to my room taking off my shirt revealing my six pack as I walk into my room, I look out of my window and see Rose staring at my abs through her window, I quickly close the curtains. As I went to bed waiting for the next morning.