It's a Girl

We had fun that night and slept into the the afternoon. I was awoken by Samuel crying. I guess since he is up we should be as well. As I stood a yawn forced it's way out and I headed to the crib to check on him. He had glowing blue eyes and was holding the gate to his crib. When I appeared he looked at me hoping I would let him out of this small gated bed. I smiled softly and picked up the small child then went to get his food ready. once again my apparel changed physically without movement. My teeth were clean as well and I was ready. I made the baby meal then made breakfast for Carol and myself. Samuel was set in a high chair so that I could cook without worrying that he is safe. He started getting fussy since he hated being place in restricting areas. As he throws a fit, Carol walks down the stairway yawning. "Mmmm~ That smells good, Hun." She spoke as she arrived in the kitchen. Her hair was mess and she was still in her pajamas but she brushed her teeth.

"Hey, you're up." I smiled gently as she entered the kitchen. She smiled back and gets herself a cup of coffee. "Hey, Sammy Wammy." She picked up our child and kissed the top of his head as she held him. He played with her messy hair giggling. I finish cooking breakfast and serve her and myself a plate. "Breakfast is ready mi amor." I set it up on the island that is in the kitchen. About an hour after breakfast my phone rings in my bedroom. Because of my abilities I hear it and head up to answer. It is Josh asking to be picked up. His friends have plans for their day that requires being out. I reply letting him know I was on my way. Carol looked after Samuel and changed his diapers. She sets him in his play pin to play as she went upstairs for another test in the bathroom. It was positive this time as well. She got excited and waited patiently as I returned with Josh.

As I returned she was dressed. I get a sudden glimpse of what she is about to tell me as she hugs me. As I smiled she was wondering if it was obvious and I somehow knew. "Anything?" I asked. She nodded and smiled more. "Yes, It was positive. Again." She jumps up and down with excitement. I chuckle softly to her reaction. I didn't have much of one but I was happy. I plant a kiss on her lips gently and hold her a bit. Josh, not into the kissing quickly goes to his room. He went to see his brother but noticed something about the baby. At first it scares him but after he blinks a few times the baby is completely normal. Samuel giggled when he saw Josh. He stood and reached for him. Quietly Josh picked him up and tried to convince himself that the glowing eyes was just a trick of light. He tickles his brother and Samuel bursts out laughing.

I chuckle softly when I hear the laughter. Earlier I had noticed the glowing eyes but I thought it was my imagination or he was like me. I never understood why my eyes glowed and thought that my amnesia was acting up every time my clothes changed. As we hugged some more I started to go into thought. All the things that has happened seems too good to be true but it was actually happening.  I looked into Carol's eyes and smiled even more.

Nine months of being pregnant and she gives birth to a healthy little girl. The baby resembled me very much. If she wasn't female she would have been my clone possibly. I had decided on a name. When I'm asked I said "Tatiana Marie Wolf."  The name Marie was a Bit too familiar but I decided I wasn't going to stress over it. My memory was getting to me very slowly. A week later as we drove home the baby was quiet. She stared at the light and it flickers. She suddenly bursted out laughing. I looked back to see what was going on and realized her eyes glowed along with the light. I began to question if it was a normal thing. Every time I look at Josh or Carol their eyes never flicker. Carol looks over to me with a look of concern. "Are you ok, love?"
I smile a bit and reply "yes, I was just noticing how beautiful our child is." We both smile and soon we arrive home.