It's a boy!!

After that incident at the school everything had gotten smoother. Josh started having friends and was accepted at the school. I no longer had to go to school with him as his bodyguard. My hand has fully healed and my wife and I had spent more time in the room while Josh was at his friends house. He stayed the night and I was in bed with my wife. We had a great time over night. By morning I had woken up first to go cook breakfast but a smell catches my attention. I look at my wife and tilt my head. Why has my sense of smell gotten stronger? I then go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I stare into my own eyes distracted by a faint glow. I can't remember how long I had been staring but it was long enough for Carol to come up behind me. Startled I jump higher than an average person. "Hunter? What was that?" She rubs her eyes yawning. I had jumped and falling in the tub that was four feet away. I manage to sit up and look at her. "Sorry I got carried away. What time is it?" I asked. "Ten in the morning. What were you doing, hun?" Her hair was a mess and she seemed to have slept well. I think then tell her what I was thinking. She questions how far I jumped then we agree that it was adrenaline. Soon I have gotten ready for the day and cooked her breakfast. We eat at the table and then go out together. She gets some weird stick thing and goes to the bathroom with it later. Soon I hear a scream and get worried. After I had busted through the door I realize she is safe, just excited. I tilt my head then she shows me that strange stick. She then hugs me tight. confused I hug back then she screams that shes pregnant. I blink a couple of times realizing that I barely know myself and I am becoming a biological father. 

"Hunter? Is something wrong?" She asks with that worried look. I look into her eyes, "Si mi amor. Everything is alright. I was just surprised is all." I hug her more. I was so distracted by thought that I didn't realize I said yes to is something wrong. I smile and kiss her gently. 

A few months pass and I start to stare at her belly. A foot shape starts to form and she giggles saying the baby is kicking around. Still in confusion I hold my hand on her belly trying to figure this out. I close my eyes for a moment and an ability allows me to see the forming baby. I quickly stumble backwards falling over. I am not used to these things. "Woah!" I fall on my butt and stare more at her belly in confusion. "Hunter, are you ok?!" She rushes over worried. "I-I saw....... a vision? It was nothing. I promise.." I slowly get up as I  replied. "Nothing to worry about." I say with a smile on my face. She is unsure about my answer but soon shrugs it off. Everything goes back to normal. One day she feels pain and says she think the baby is coming out. I panic a little running around. suddenly I am in different clothes and I didn't even change them physically. Everyone ignore the sudden change of clothes and I get her to the hospital. I pace around and they call me to help but only if I can calm down. After a few breaths and three bottles of water I am by her side holding her hand as she pushes the baby out. As she did that I learned that she has a very strong grip. After the baby is out we are told it's a boy. We decide on a name and I pass out. Doctors try to find out why I passed out and they check a few things. I seem healthy and nothing seems to be wrong other than the amnesia I have been having the whole year. After I wake up I am told the baby needs a name. I talk with my wife and We settle on the name Samuel Jacob Wolf. We are able to take him home after a while. He cries on the way home and I am trying to drive as safe as possible. I get distracted for a moment and don't see the old man running for a moment. I accidentally hit him but not very hard since I slammed the breaks and the car somehow stopped immediately. I get out of the car and my eyes are glowing a lot brighter for two seconds. "Sir? are you ok?" I see that his clothes are torn and he is wearing a lab coat. He looks as if he had a rough day. "No no no no, I need to keep going.... They weren't far." He forces himself up. "I will heal. You smell familiar." I get confused. smell? What? How?  He then seems to look at me which freaks me out causing me to back away and let him run. I look at the car and realize there's no proof of an accident. I then look back the way he went and he was gone. Carol calls out for me and I return. Everyone was ok as if I never stopped the way I did. Any witnesses no longer new of what happened. "I-I think I need rest." I drive the rest of the way home and as soon as possible I get in bed to sleep. In my sleep a White wolf appears. She is gentle and kind. I didn't question it at all since it was only a dream. A wailing baby suddenly wakes me up. Quickly I get out of bed and run to the new born but find Carol feeding him and the crying had stopped. It was clear I have had no experience with an infant. Over the month I am taught how to care for the child as the father I am. If he cries I have learned to understand him rather quickly. It was one of my abilities kicking in. As the child gets older in months he started learning quickly. He was able to crawl earlier than most ans soon was wobbling around and bringing things he had found off of the floor. Carol was amazed by his progress and how I understood baby talk. About a year passed and we tried again. This time Sam was asleep and Josh was, once again, at a friend's house having another sleepover.

                                             *****