Chapter 3 recap

Thank you Jesus this food is here I said.

August shut yo damn mouth and listen Mel said. damn didn't have to say it like that "I said about to fake cry". what is it "I said about to start back up the car." We saw Mya Mel said. That's great but what does it have to do with how u just talked to me and how I can't get my food the girls are hungry back there. August Mya is 5 months pregnant and we know it's yours, ''Mel said. August just looked at Chandra and Melvin for a long amount of time until he said. where she at "august said." Well she was in the damn resurant with a kid "Mel said laughing at august" wait what do u mean a kid? "august said awkwardly".

August p.o.v

After Melvin and Chandra told everything I knew me and Mya had to talk like "ASAP". Does she still live in that same house? I asked. yeah she said she ain't gone move for about another year from then or after the baby is born. why would she do this knowing I was the father of our child I thought to myself but Mya she don't live far from here so I know she probably eating watching so dumb ass movie about love or some shit like that.

Delialih p.o.v

Hey I'm Delialih but you can call me lialih for short. Anyways I'm Augusts and Melvin's little sister and after seeing my big brothers face he wasn't happy at all about what my other big brother melly b was saying and Chandra my sister in law she was sitting down eating after she got her 2 cents in of what she had to say. But what really made me laugh was my little cousins faces that shit is funny oh I forgot to tell you how old I am 19 years old I have two twins one is a boy and his name is Justin and a girl named Justice Alsina. And I know y'all what y'all thinking and no I wasn't fucking around I was rapped by a random dude on the street when I came from my friends house. After i told my brothers they killed his ass right away. So there you have it but this isn't oh and my cousins are Chaylin , amyiah and kayden.

Narrators p.o.v

It took august about 10 mins to get to Mya house but he has to see it for himself.

August got to the house hoping Mya wasn't pregnant when she opens that door.

Knock Knock Knock

Next you know august hears this beautiful voice that put Augusts stomach turn into a not.