Chapter 4 Why didnt you call me?

Mya p.o.v

I heard a know at the door I was pissed because I was watching a movie called the killer clown with my best friend Ronnie y'all know her all ready. And my daughter jaylen she went to her room and fell asleep after she ate so I had free time. Anyways I got my little bitty ass up and waddled to the door and when I opened it and it was august. Hey august "I said scared". Mya we need to talk can I come In ''august said''. um... uh "i said scared" Mya august said irritated. yeah sure follow me to the kitchen "I said moving aside and letting him in''. august didn't look happy that I kept this from but I thought it was a one nightstand so actually it's his fault in my book.

August I can explain I said trying to break the Silents, that you pregnant with My kid and tried to hid it from me august said. No august i- I was cut off by a little noise it was my daughter.

Mommy u okay she said in her little New Orleans accent it was cute ass hell. Yeah mommies fine baby go back upstairs "I said". okay but, can I say hi to mr.alsina pleaseeee.jalynn said. yeah I guess you can.

Jaylenn p.o.v

Hi everybody I'm jalyenn and yes I'm 2 years old and I speak like I'm 5 years but I'm not I'm just smart like that. I was born on August 31, 2011 that's the same day my uncle Ty was killed in Htown or the N.O and if y'all don't know what it means it Houston, Tx and New Orleans and I was born in New Orleans not Htown. But when I woke up and went to the kitchen and saw august alsina.

Covo p.o.v

☺️August - hey little mama how you doing.

Jalynn😘- fine you see my mamas belly it's big, bigger than me and her.

August😃- yeah I seen it, do u know who the father is?

Jalynn😞- no I wish I did cause maybe I can play basketball with him.

August looked at Mya like you hoe why you didn't tell this girl I was the father to her brother or sister look.

End of convo

Hey jalynn can I talk to your mom for a second ma. August watched jalynn walk away like a boy and he chuckled to himself the smile faded away after he looked at Mya.

Why didn't you tell her I was the father of the baby?huh? august said. because august I was but first she like mama I wanna know then 5 minutes lata she like nvm. so it's not my fault this girl like this but it's funny thou. I'm not tryna make anything worse I already know I did the most stupidest things and I'm sorry. Mya said. Come here Mya I ain't mad it's just when I met you I thought you would be the one hold a nigga down Mya you have a body that will last for day a very big ass bigger than nicki manaj's and a big ass breast and you smile don't let me get started on that it's like a dozen suns. Mya your beautiful and someday in the future I see us together now all I see is u having my kids and me being there for my kid. The things august said made since and I felt like a bitch because I kept this from him. So Mya 'august said breaking the 2 second silence. yeah august. well can I be there for my kid.

Is she gone let august be there for the unborn baby? or she still gone leave him hanging.

What is the gender of the baby? boy or girl? will Mya and August get together and start dating?

We have a new character she is Mya's half sister will she......

A) she fount out

Or

B) she already knew her and she helps take care of the baby?

😋😋😭😂😤😆😜😝😛😍😄😃😀😶😇😈😻😽😹😼😺🙈🙉🙊👅👅👅👅👅💦💦💦👄💦