Zannae pov part 2

1 hour later

I got ready for the big sister little sister time I can't wait to see the baby daddy I hope he cute. so i decided to wear silk buster black half top my wtf hat my all black convers bat man case and my high waisted zipper pants my letterman jacket and my hoop earrings. So I drove to the address Mya gave me and knocked on the door and saw August alsina that's her babydaddy damn lucky bitxh.

Knock knock knock

August pov

I heard the door knock and saw Mya's sister she kind of looked like her but she just stared at me that kind of creeped me out alittle so I said.

"Would you like to come in'' i said.

'' yeah sure i just came by for my sister and see the babydaddy" she said.

So they whole time Mya and her sister were talking and left a nigga by himself. I decided to tell my fam to leave and I'll call them when I wanted to be picked up. But lil mama came in the living room to talk to me and I thought it was so sweet.

"Hwi Awugust" she said.

"He little mama how are you". I said.

"Well I cwame two twalk two yo." she said.

So for an whole hour we talked she barely knew what she was saying and it made me laugh. Afterwards she fell asleep watching sponge bob and I rubbed her hair like she was my own.

Mya finally stopped talking to her sister and she left after that Mya took princess from me I kind of gotten mad at this point I have two kids this felt good.

Jaylen pov

I rweally think Awugust is gwetting it he will make a gweat dwaddy and I cwain't wait to see my bwother or my swister.
Wove you Awugust.

Narrative pov
Mya and August put Jaylen to bed and August slept with Mya tonight. And he said that he loves you.

Aww Jaylen and August.

There really close