Chapter 3

Mya- after i got out the reasurant I called my sister Ayisha Daiz me and my sister are models and if y'all is wondering why we have different last names. Well after our parents separated we had to change our last name I have my so called fathers last name and Ayisha has Our mothers last name. see the whole reason why they splite was because my mom shund me and my brothers Andre and Ty cause we was always on the street getting in trouble by the cops. And because I was always dressing like a boy and I was always around them and my brothers too but what can I do in front of my brothers they'll kill me mostly Ty he was the oldest well now Andre is oldest cause Ty got shot around when i was like 18 or 19 years old and it was a bad time for me . But I got her on sped dial but like I said I called my sister and told her that i saw Mel and his girl and their sister Delialih. she said I should let august take care of me and the baby and I said I think about it because I'm starting to feel like a bitch cuz I'm not letting august see about his child. but I don't know where he lives but think he remembers where I live cuz Ik that his brother and his sister will tell him.

August p.o.v

Man I've been waiting for like 3 minutes on this damn food but after I thought about all that they finally came out with my food.

Thank you Jesus this food is here I said