Taking out the trash has never been so fun

We somehow safely arrived at Trixsy's house. Luckily the kid was pouting in silence the whole way. 

We pulled in to the driveway, and I got out of the car first. We had agreed that I would do the talking and Courtney would present the ever so annoying preschooler. A thought just occurred to me. Why wasn't she in school? Greatttttt. Lots to explain to the poor innocent parents. Unless they were as bad as their devil daughter. 

I sighed and knocked on the door three times before stepping back and waiting. I heard heavy footsteps from inside the house and straightened my back. I could look formal if I wanted too.

A short, stocky man with thick black hair and glasses answered the door.

"What do you want," the man growled. I slumped down a bit. Okay, not the best start. 

"Uhm, sir. Your...daughter...showed up at Courtney's house. And claimed she was told to spend the night. She was causing lots of trouble and thought we would bring her back here and let you know." I told him sincerely. The mans eyes widened and his hands dropped to his sides.

"Oh my goodness. Really! Wow. I don't really care," he narrowed his eyes and frowned, turning to leave. I put my hands on my hips. I was not standing for another jerk today.

"Look, buddy," I hissed. "My girlfriend and I have had a really crappy day. Honestly it would be relaxing to punch someone. Especially you. But I want my day to get better. So you are going to come back here, come out to the car, and take your child inside. And if you want all your teeth to stay where they belong, I won't ever see her again. Clear?"

The man scowled at me and took a step closer.

"Are you threatening me?" he snarled, bawling his hands into fists. I tried to ignore my shock. I hardly ever got that reaction from someone. Like, almost never.

"Sir. I'm simply saying I don't like your daughter, and I am kindly asking you to take her back. Please," I told him, trying to make myself sound more clear. I hoped he appreciated it, I hated saying please. 

The man scowled and shrugged, shoving past me to get to the car.

Rude. I thought sarcastically. Well, almost. I followed the man sulkily back to Courtney. Trixsy's dad and Courtney were getting along fine, chatting about who cares what. I sighed in annoyance. Sure, they were related but did the dude seriously have to treat me like crap? Okay...don't answer that.

"Uh...Court?" I coughed. She looked up and I stared at her. She glanced back and forth between the two of us for a while. I folded my hands in front of me and jerked my head in the direction of Trix. Her eyes widened and her mouth made a little "ohhhhhhhhh' shape.

Upon seeing this, the man turned to glare at me. I frowned, shrugging innocently. He scowled and rolled his fingers into fists. Courtney waved her hands in the air to gain his attention again.

"Uhm, sorry, Luke. We better go. I have a bunch of stuff to do at home! Bye! Thanks!" Courtney waved and shoved the still pouting Trixsy out of the car. I jumped in and Courtney revved out of the driveway faster than I thought was possible.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Well, one bag of trash discarded, on to go," I mumbled as we arrived back at Court's small little cottage. Courtney stopped the car and looked over at me, her eyes squinted in confusion.

"One to go? Dun.... you can't be talking about me," her eyebrows raised in suggestion that I would be dead if it was. I laughed.

"Naw, baby. Here, we'll go inside and then I'll explain," I told her, still smirking. She gave me a 'look' but nodded.

We went inside quickly, so Court could turn off the grill, and sat on the couch. Courtney snuggled up close to me, I put my arm across her shoulder.

"Sooooo..Duncan. Who's the other trash?" she asked me. I chuckled.

"You sure you want to know?" She nodded.

"Why not. Then maybe I can help you!" she whined.

"Okay. Fine. Remember the pink-haired freak from Total Drama?" I inquired. Courtney's eyes widened.

"Sierra? The one obsessed with Cody? Who could forget!" She paused and narrowed her eyes, in thought. "Why?"

"Turns out she lives a block down from yo-" Courtney cut me off with a muffled little scream. 

"And...." I continued slowly. Courtney glared at me. Or, rather, the unseen Sierra a block down, behind me.

"There's more?!" she hissed. I grimaced. Yeah, if I was scary when I was mad, my girlfriend was three times worse. I rubbed my neck.

"Yeah. She asked me out. I SAID NO I PROMISE AND THEN I RAN FOR MY LIFE!" I shouted quickly, jumping up from the couch. Mainly because Courtney looked like she was going to kill whatever was in her reach.

She jumped up a second later and grabbed her car keys, snatching my arm and dragging me with her, her fingernails digging into my arm.

"Ow, ow, OW!" I mumbled, trying to at least loosen her death grip. She didn't budge until we got to the little car. She basically forced me inside despite me digging my feet into the ground. Okay, so she was stronger than I thought.

"Uhh, Court? What are we doing?" I asked quietly. Courtney slammed her door and turned the ignition. She turned to me with a too-big smile.

"Taking out the trash," her voice oozed with fake honey.

"Oh." I half whispered. I settled back. This would be fun. Courtney might be terrifying when she was mad, but as long as you weren't her victim, it was like watching a movie.

She didn't drive as fast as I thought she would. But still, she drove corners with sharp turns, nearly lurching the seatbelt off the car. Thank God there weren't many cops around here, or i would honestly be worried.

I gave her directions to Sierra's house, she followed them, sort of. I think she took out an empty baby stroller and a mailbox, but nothing alive. So all was good. Sort of.

After what seemed like forever, but actually only about two minutes, we arrived. Courtney slunk back out. With her back straight and stiff, she stomped up to the door and slammed her fist on the wood about a million times in one minute.

Okay. I knew she was mad....but not that mad. Like, she was fuming. And smoking. And exploding. I didn't think it was that important that some other girl asked me out. But then again...it was Sierra. Oh well. I didn't feel sorry.

Sierra finally answered, grinning.

"Hello! Can I help y-" and then she saw who it was, and her expression. Her face dropped like a stone and she waved nervously.

"H-h-hey C-co-court-Courtney? W-what's u-up???" She stammered. She looked over Courtney's shoulder and saw me in the car. She gulped. I smirked and waved. She swallowed again and focused back on Courtney.

"I'll tell you what. You tried to steal my boyfriend. And you also are an annoying human. Who even likes you? Mainly you asked my boyfriend out. And beyond that, you don't even like him! You just did it because he's related to CODY!"

Sierra's mouth moved but she didn't say a word. Courtney groaned and dragged her back to the car, shoving her back in the back seats. She drove faster than before, for about five minutes. I watched out the window and with growing excitement saw us nearing a dumpster.

She pulled in, and without fully stopping, opened the back, right door. I'm proud to say I helped. I shoved Sierra out and Slammed the door back shut. Courtney circled and drove away.

"WAITTTTTTTTTT!" We heard Sierra scream. I looked over at Courtney. She gazed back. We both started laughing. Yeah, I think taking out the trash is enjoyable now.