Reunion

Over the past few hours, Malia had become more coyote and less human. The people that she lost had been her anchors since Stiles left. She had a short temper, and was snapping at people every chance she got. They were worried about her."Earth to Malia, hey over here," Liam fussed. "what," she simply replied, with none of her usual sarcastic commentary. "It's gonna be ok, Scott and the others are gonna help us. We're gonna get your parents back," Braeden pleads. Derek walks into the Sheriff's station, "HOW IS SHE BACK, WHAT DO THEY WANT!" 

No one has seen Derek cry before, but this is the closest they've seen him in a while. Braeden embraces him, "she's not gonna get away this time and neither is he. We're all gonna be fine."

"Its my dad isn't it," Malia asks with no emotion, "and Kate right?" They all nod their heads, Malia just looks back down. Parrish finally speaks,  "We have to be happy for them. For Stiles and Lydia, especially in a time like this. As much as it hurts us both, we need to be strong."

"YOU DON'T THINK ITS GONNA BE HARD FOR ME TOO? STILES WAS MY FIRST LOVE, MY FIRST KISS, MY FIRST EVERYTHING. HE LEFT ME WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I LOVED HIM NO MATTER WHAT, AND THAT JUST MADE IT WORSE PARRISH. YOU AND LYDIA ARE STILL FRIENDS, YOU STILL TALK. IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER, SHE STILL ACTS LIKE YOU EXIST. WHEN I CALLED STILES TO TELL HIM ABOUT THIS DISASTER HE HANDED THE PHONE OVER TO LYDIA IMMEDIATELY!  OH AND ON TOP OF MY EX TREATING ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT, MY FAMILY IS MISSING, AND THEY ARE BEING TORTURED AS WE SPEAK BY MY FATHER. SO DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE THIS HARD, OR THAT YOU'RE GONNA TRY YOUR BEST TO BE STRONG. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PUT ON A BRAVE FACE FOR ALL OF YOU? OF COURSE I STILL LOVE STILES, OF COURSE I MISS HIM, AND IT KILLS ME EVERYDAY. I WAS A DISTRACTION FROM LYDIA! AND THEN MY ADOPTIVE DAD DIES, AND THE ONLY PEOPLE KEEPING ME SANE ARE TAKEN?! AND GUESS WHAT, IN A COUPLE OF HOURS IM GONNA HAVE TO PUT THAT BRAVE FACE BACK ON, AND TELL THE PACK THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FINE WITHOUT THEM. THAT PROTECTING BEACON HILLS WITHOUT THEM HAS BEEN EASY. AND ALL OF YOU WILL KNOW THAT IM LYING, LIKE I HAVE BEEN SINCE THEY LEFT. YOU'RE LIFE IS PERFECT COMPARED TO MINE PARRISH," Malia took a deep breathe, "so shut the hell up."

They sit in silence for the rest of the afternoon. No one really knew what to say after Malia's outburst. Everything she said had been completely heartbreaking to hear, and the fact that it was all true made it worse. It was Malia's life and no one could relate to it. 

Since no one would talk, they all eventually fell asleep, but we're woken up by headlights flashing in through the windows. They all looked outside, and saw a blue jeep. This was not the reunion everyone was hoping for.

Scott and Kira walked in the station holding hands. Lydia and Stiles followed, not even trying to comfort one another. "You're back!" Liam cheered. Braeden, Derek, Hayden, Mason, and Parrish welcomed the pack back to Beacon Hills. Scott noticed someone was missing, "where's Malia?" "She's in Stilinski's office, looking at all the security cameras footage from the last 24 hours," Derek sighed. They all headed for the office, wanting to see the lost soul. "Hey girl," Kira sighed. Malia looked up with tears in her eyes. She slowly rose from Stilinski's chair and made her way towards her friends.

 "I've missed you all," she hugged Kira, Lydia, and Scott, but stopped at Stiles. Malia tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and sighed, "glad to have you back," she pulled him in for a hug. Stiles was shocked at first, but then laid his head on her shoulder. He had missed this.