chapter 1

John was a good person and met Jennifer in 10th grade, everything was beautiful because they were as friends and as brothers.But there came a moment he started becoming jealous with her, to check with whom she went in school, neighborhood up to the house.It was a dark piece and side that he had in his interior that she did not know or did not know yet.

I'm about to tell you a story of a Best friend who became so obsessive, so possessive. A story that have a dark side.

" Good morning sweetie"- he whispered to her in the ear

I opened  my eyes quickly when heard the voice of him
then  I spoke in a hoarse voice " what are you doing here so early"

he looked at her with a mocking smile and he started to tickle her " I just missed you already and I decided to go down early"

Staring at him, I thought to ask how he had entered the house without a key, I tried to but I knew how he was going to react with a lot of drama. So I got up and put on my slippers to get ready for school because it was late and he stood in front of the bathroom door looking at me with a look of seduction.

"Do you mind ? I'm going to dress and bathe"- I said it sarcastically

he approached me face to face almost touching my lips and told me in a low voice"and my kiss darling? "

I raised my eyebrow almost laughing, trying to ignore it but every time I tried to leave he came closer to me and that made me feel uncomfortable to every step ,it made me feel weird every step he took and also I felt intimidated.

" I'm not playing, give me the kiss"- He said it already in an almost annoying tone. I approached and I gave it to him in the cheek and I went immediately to the bathroom. Then I heard his steps going away from the room when he shouted "Hurry up baby "

Yes , I know it's too short but I wanted to give you a little of what's coming. I hope you enjoy it.