Chapter 6

He kept screaming my name for  a few seconds. Until i heard that he was forcing the handle of the door.
" Jennifer , open the damn door , right now!!"

I tried to call 911 but there was no signal and that made me more and more desperate. Then I kept quiet to see if he thought there was nobody in the house. I heard a little silence so I stayed calm thinking that he left.

Suddenly my phone rang when I saw the call that it was him " Baby!!! , Why do you hide , open the fucking door now"

So I closed all the windows and the door, well , as much as I could. The most frightening bwas the silence that he made .Only I listened to his whistle as if trying to drive me crazy and making me feel insecure.

Suddenly he begins to whisper my name, my mind blew up and I started screaming at him as loud as i could.
" Get out of my life son of a bitch"

After i screamed I waited seconds but it was just more silences when he whispered again."Baby, you do not love me?Why, if I really love you so much"

I heard someone broke a window when I realized it was him, he had found a way to get in . Immediately ran into my room as quickly as possible. I locked the door hoping he could not get in.

" Stop running from me baby, i just wanna talk like always" - he said it with a evil laugh

Then I hid in my closet trying to breathe as soft as I could. I hear the door opening and his whisper. I just prayed, crying from just being a dream
but the reality was another ,this was real.

" got ya, here you are"