Chapter 5

when I thought to answer him I felt something grabbing me , I felt like a weak leaf. It's when i saw his devil eyes looking at me straight as he had a demon inside him. He began to caress my face " Baby ,What you were doing , are you talking with someone else? , uh"- he took a deep breath but he was very upset about it

I was frozen I didn't know what to say or do cause I didn't want to see him more upset that he was. But I thanked God that he did not see with Billy talking to me because I would not know what would have happened.

" John , I just came outside to take fresh air , that's it , I wasn't talking with nobody else "- I said it a little calmly and firmly hoping he believe me.

He just stared me for awhile and my mind screaming " believe me!!" Cause if he had suspicious of something he will kill me , I thought so.

" You must have to understand that you're mine and I don't share you with no one , Jennifer, I don't want to lose you " - he said those words so gently and sweet as if he was saying it with the heart.

After I got home I bathed and then I called John that I had arrived safely , yeah if I don't call him he would get mad again and maybe even he could get to my house and that's something that I didn't want it to happen.

Next day morning I woke up with welts on the skin as if something that I ate gave me bad reaction so I didn't go to school cause I was feeling so horrible. I texted  Elena asking about if John was looking for me in the school when she told me that there was a accident.

I asked myself what accident could happen in the school? , I started worrying about it. I laid down on my bed just trying to think when I heard that someone hit the door as hard as a impact.

I didn't know who was until I heard his voice , John's voice behind the door hitting and calling my name aloud.