Chapter 2

After I prepared I went down the staircase to say goodbye to mom
" Jennifer Hurry, Let's go!" - he threw a shout from outside.I got inside the car then he looked at me up for low as if he was scanning me all my clothes or how I was wearing.He came back and looked at me but this time he said something" you're beautiful for me, right?"

I did not know how to respond, so I just nodded. After twenty minutes we arrived at school but before I got out of the car he grabbed me by the hand and said in a raspy voice" I do not want you to flirt with anyone ,ok"

Those words shocked me a little because I did not expect it from him so I ignored the comment
" Whatever" - i said

As at lunchtime I went to the bathroom and when I returned I found the most popular boy in the school Mike then when I was going to go to the cafeteria he started talking to me. We were almost talking all lunch suddenly the comment that John told me came to my mind and maybe he was looking for me already or very upset to not find me.

Once I finished talking to him I left almost running for my next class when I found him in front of door class with an evil look. I just wanted to disappear for a moment and not listen to all the drama that he was going to start doing.

he approached me" we need to talk now"- He said it with such anger that I could perceive it.

He grabbed my arm so hard that hurt me a lot ,he pushed me against the wall and I look at me with a lot of anger and frustration " I told you that I did not want to see you with anyone else" - he made a gesture with his face as if I weren't listening.

So I don't care what he said and started walking away from him when he grabbed me again and pushed me towards him harder , I only saw in his eyes fury and I knew that he wasn't playing with everything he told me. He always has been very relentless since childhood and also possessive. I've never known why he's been so dramatic and possessive when he just was and always be my best friend.

If he were my boyfriend he can treat me like that , well not so much but he only supposed to be my friend , that's it.

" Don't play with me cause I swear to God that you'll regret it"-he said it with determination and that scared me and I started thinking about what he is able of committing.