1 -The House

It all started with a house...

----------------

Shane pulled up to the so called "haunted" house. "Well, we are here." He said to his best friend, Ryan.

He and Ryan had been best friends ever since they started Buzzfeed Unsolved together. Which was about 2 years ago.

"Where's the camera crew?" Ryan wondered. It had been about 10 minutes since they had arrived and they were still sitting in the car.

"Oh they said that they weren't coming on this trip. Remember? They told us on Wednesday."

Ryan tried to remember. But all he could remember doing on Wednesday was staring at Sha- doing important work for the Buzzfeed Unsolved channel.

"Supposedly they said this place was 'too creepy' Which I don't believe one bit."

Ryan just rolled his eyes. "So why did we sit in the car for like 15 minutes if you already knew?"

"Actually it's been 10. And I was actually hoping to leave instead of having to do this since it obviously isn't real."

"Nice try Shane, let's go. We need to post a video this week." Ryan opened the door and got out of the car. Shane did the same.

"So what is this place?" Shane asked. Even though he drove, Ryan just gave him the directions to the house.

"Supposedly the most haunted house in the US." Ryan responded.

The two boys walked to the front porch, and to the door.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

They walked inside the house to search for a spot to start the video. They decided on the living room, which had one large couch and a rocking chair in the corner.

"Okay Ryan tell your spooky story now." Shane joked.

Ryan just shook his head and began. "On this weeks episode of Unsolved, we are at the most haunted house in the US."

As Ryan told of the history of the house, (with Shane interrupting a few times with some smart comment) they didn't seem to notice the presence in the room. That is, until Ryan began telling about the ghosts that were in the building.

"There is supposed to be 5 spirits here. One on the second floor little boy's bedroom who died at age 6. A girl in the kitchen who reportedly turns the faucet on and off, another in the nursery where people report hearing a baby, one in this exact living room who rocks in that rocking chair, and the spirit of a 27 year old man who is very aggressive which is in the upstairs master bedroom."

As soon as Ryan had finished, a cold wind went past them to the rocking chair which was now rocking. Very very slowly, rocking.

"Shane did you feel that?"

"Probably the wind." Shane replied.

"Shane! The chair is rocking. You don't find that a little bit paranormal?"

"As I said, the wind."

Ryan sighed and stood up, biting his lip. A habit he happened to do when he was scared, or nervous. "Well let's go."

They went to the kitchen which as Ryan said, had reports of the faucet turning on and off.

"Hello. I'm Ryan that's Shane. And we heard that you like to turn on the water"-

All of a sudden, the water faucet turned on, blasting a jet of water into the sink. Ryan screamed and jumped back accidentally bumping into Shane. Ryan fell back but instead of falling on the cold hard ground, he felt a pair of hands grab him and put him right side up again.