DDLC OC

*TRIGGER WARNING*
I'll discuss harsh topics such as sadistic feelings, murder, and manipulation. If you're sensitive to those things, be cautious.

So Rose made one of these and I was feeling really Doki Doki Literature Club today so yee

Name: AkiraAge: 16Personality: Her emotions change quickly and they're also really strong

Name: Akira
Age: 16
Personality: Her emotions change quickly and they're also really strong. She's easily irritable and excitable and is friends with pretty much everybody. She's slightly sadistic and puts herself above others. She enjoys drama and supports her friends in just about anything they do. She's also surprisingly patient with people and picks favorites among her friends.
Appearance: Slightly overweight and flat-chested. Blue-green hair and pastel yellow eyes.
Story: She joined just after Sayori and before Yuri and Natsuki. She always thought that she'd be a better Vice President than Sayori, but she wanted to support her friend. She doesn't try to stop Yuri and Natsuki's arguments, but in fact enjoys them and often steps in and joins in, either taking a side or proposing her own opinion. She never had much interest in the protagonist at first and enjoyed the other girls' wooing over him. She would drop hints to her friends that he liked them more, if only to stir up feelings. Then, as Monika started to mess with the code, she became more jealous and wrathful of the other girls. She thought that she was the obvious choice for him and would always put her friends down because of it. In addition, she began to make more and more extreme threats. For example, at the beginning of Monika's antics, she would threaten to tattle to the teacher or their parents, then it went to blackmail, then injury, and finally death threats. On a few occasions, she revealed a weapon and make threatening motions with it. On the tipping point, when the protagonist was strongly leaning two reds one of the other girls, she snapped and went on a killing spree. She went for Monika first and stabbed her, but Monika rewound time and deleted her.

Enjoy! And feel free to draw her lol