Meet My New Crazy Spider Daughter

Hey
Hey y'all
Hey y a l l

(ʸᵃ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵖᶦᵈᵉʳᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʸᵉᵗ??]

Anyways I made one of those spidersona things
It's basically just a spider person from another universe

Enjoy I love her

 A bunch of info in the picture Here's her epic backstory:Alexsis was always a weird kid

Here's her epic backstory:
Alexsis was always a weird kid. She didn't like people, she was fascinated by fire, and would go out of her way to catch spiders. Alexsis was loud, obnoxious, short-tempered, messy, and quite a handful for her single mother. She grew up in a poor household. She'd vent her anger by creating weird abstract art by heating the bottles of dried ink the neighbor would throw out. When she was 14, she found the  radioactive spider that was meant to bite Peter Parker and carried it home by one leg. When she got home, Alexsis attempt to burn the spider up, but it but her before it died. From it, she gained the power of resistance to high temperatures and scorching spiderweb.
Alexsis is always looking for a fight. She likes violence and anger, therefore she usually goes after the villains anyways. However, she also commits crime quite often. Alexsis loves stealing things, she's a kleptomaniac and a pyromaniac and has been arrested before. However, she usually breaks out or is needed to help take down a threat, so she has become quite the infamous figure.
The public has given Alexsis the name "The Flaming Arachnid".

Please draw her