𝟎𝟎𝟓

Kameron's P.o.v

I sat my phone beside me after receiving Jungkook's message, and went back to looking at my profile on 'Wattpad' on my laptop. It had just reached 56.9k after like one month. I'm glad that my readers enjoy the stories I write about my annoying as fuck bestfriends aka BTS. I decided to update for my bad bitches, but was distracted by Jungkook's confession.

'Does he really love me?' 'Am I really worth liking?' 'Doesn't he have a career to look after and keep?' 'Why does he like a low-life girl like me?' All these thoughts flooded my mind and I was getting confused and fustrated with my heart and feelings. All that was scared the shit out my mind as my door was bursted open by my annoying ass bestie. I fell off my fucking bed.

"What the fuck, Autumn!?!" I screamed. She just stood there laughing at me. Little ass brat. "You s-should've s-saw your f-face when you f-fell!!" She was the worse and the best bestie I had. "STOP CURSING IN MY DAMN HOUSE, KAMERON!! I'M GOING TO PICK UP THE BOYS!!" I heard my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs. 'Bruh, you just FUCKING cursed. I'm confused as fuck! Ion care no more.' My mom doesn't make sense sometimes like forreal. But I let her be her.

"Why you in my room? Better yet, why you in my house?" I asked getting off the floor from falling, and went towards my closet to pick out a outfit to wear. "You mean mom's house. And I can come to my sis house all I want to. You got a problem wit it shawty?" This bitch. One day imma beat her ass. I promise. "Just because you like 4 5 inches taller than me, don't mean I can't beat yo ass. And I don't care if you come by, you my boo, anyway." She over here doing her happy dance cause I called her boo. Lord, save her.

"You know it, bitch." I chuckled. "Birch guess what Jungkook texted me earlier?" She looked up at me from her phone. "What he say?" She said texting whoever. "This boi confessed to me. Over text. I mean it's cute but he could be waited until he got here."

Her fingers stopped moving and her head popped up and looked at me in the eyes. "He......waht. Bitch, did you say he confessed to you!?" I nodded and went back to searching for clothes. "Why aren't you happy, ass? You imagined dating your closest guy friend out of all seven dorks.

"I know, but damn. My feelings going crazy again, like what the hell? I'm confused myself." I was slowly about to freak out, but quickly calmed down. I picked out my outfit for the day and got dressed.

 I picked out my outfit for the day and got dressed

(A/n: Just think she's Kameron)

I came out of my closet and Autumn's jaw dropped. "What? It's casual, and I don't have to pull it down every 5 seconds." I said looking down at my outfit. "Bestie, it's not that at all, its just you thick as fuck. Why you making question my sexuality, wit yo fine ass." I bursted into laughter with happiness. "Thanks, crazy ass."

>>>20 minutes later

I was laying on my comfy as a bitch bed as I updated on my account, Autumn was laying on legs which I didn't mind at all. I heard a honk outside which signaled mom was home. Used to it, until I remembered mom brought the boys home. Fuck.

"Autumn, bitch, mom brought the boys here. We're fucked!" I whisper yelled at her. She cursed under her breath and looked at me. "I'll cover you. Pretend you're asleep. NOW!" I layed on my stomach and closed my eyes, and faced the window.

My heart was racing when I heard my door open. "Guess who's h- oh. She knocked the fuck out. Damn. Well, um, shit." I tried so hard not to laugh, so I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.
"Damn. That ass still look nice in leggings. Jungkook just let me claim her already." Oh lord. Yoongi thirsty ass always hitting on me.

"Yoongi, back off. You know she gone want some of this Taetae." Taehyung thirsty ass always second to hit on me. Ugh. Thirsty ass boys. I still love the because I know they're only playing around. "Stop, y'all perverted head asses. She sleeping, so get the fuck out, man-whores."

Autumn said with seriousness. Man, I love this girl. She can act like a bitch on tv. "Alright, damn. Mean noodle head ass, little girl." I almost lost my shit at Yoongi insult. His mean ass. I heard running and figured the boys were running away. I stirred slowly as if i was still asleep, and faced the door and saw Jungkook sitting at my desk. Little snarky bitch.

"You really thought I would fall for that shit, Kameron?" 'At this moment, Kameron knew, she fucked up'. "Fuck, Jungkook. Give me a damn chance. Like, damn." I said whining, he chuckled. "Well hello to you too, Kamulan."

I was about to jump on his ass like a flying squirrel, but he turned around and caught me in his muscular arms. 'Omg, these hoes huge asf'. "Hey, Junglecock." That's all I could say to him, because his face was so close to mine.

"Jungkook, save m- well goodbye you two. Love you two, bye." Taehyung said closing the door. This boy's eyes are so damn chocolate. "Fuck, I want some chocolate now." He let me go and fell on the floor laughing. 'Cute'.

"Well, let's go get some then, fatass." He said after getting his ass together. 'This mutherfucker just called me....he ain't wrong tho'. "Shut yo ass up. I know I'm fat, skinny stick looking ass bitch" I said putting my fluffy slippers on.

"Take that shit back, hoe." I laughed at him. "Nope." He sighed. I opened my door and all seven fell into my room; Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Autumn. "Y'all some nosey and nasty hoes. Move!" I said stepping over them.

We walked down the stairs and to the door. "Mom, we're going to the store!" I yelled from the door. "Alright, Kam. Jungkook, keep her clumsy ass safe!" She yelled. Jungkook laughed and looked at me. "I will!" We walked out the door, and I hit him. "OW, BitCh!" He yelled at me. "That's what you get, asshole." I said continuing to walk. Little did I know he watch looking my at my ass.

-------

(Back, bitches. How have you guys been. Comment, because I don't bite. Unless you bother me😊. Anyways, looong ass chapter. Enjoy my beauty's. Took half my damn day. Sorry for any typo's got my nails done. Love you all. Bye bye💯♥❤😍)