🔥💦Idol💦🔥

Okay yall. My ass stayed up just for this, and don't go to sleep at all. I was so damn excited to hear my babies. The fact that they have a African feel in this Mv, is so heart warming.

I love the feeling of the music, the bass, the way they look, (Jungkook, stay in yo mother fUCKING LANE!!! Told yo ASS that from the start. Still love yo brat ass) and also the way Taehyung danced.

I feel as if they learned African dance moves, loved it, and fucking killed it. My bias wreckers (Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok) killed the African moves. Jimin( bias. One and only) killed it.

Namjoon snatched the living shit out my hair, like... "imma take yo bias place, cuz that ass is mine!" Namjoon said that to me through his eyes.....my soul was gone.

I absolutely love these seven dorks, bc they've helped me through the roughest times of my life. They were there for me even if they didnt know me. They were there for ARMY. For all the ppl who loved them back in return. They love black, white, mixed, blue, purple, pink. Shit, they love us all, so those who criticize, please fuck off.

But other than that, guys please support these seven godly, still growing men, and watch this bid while I update as much as I can⬇

See ya lovelys💜💜🔥💦💙💙