𝟎𝟎𝟖

After dancing and learning the whole dance to 'Idol', I sat down on my carpeted floor and took huge ass breathes. Daisy and Autumn were dead beside me, also taking the hugest breathes. 'These hoes be me on the daily bases.'  I grabbed my phone and was surprised with what I saw.

Jeon Jungkook(50 calls, 30 messages)

I completely entered my phone and looked through the list of missed things. 'Well, damn then. This must've been a emergency'. I clicked on my call log, and called Jungkook. After 2 rings, he finally picked up with heavy breath.

-Phone Conversation -

"Jungkook, what's wrong? Did something happen? Do I need to come get you guys?" I bombarded him with questions before he could say anything. In the background, I could hear a windshield noise and a angeletic laugh. 'Jin and Jimin'.

"Kam, chill. I only blew up your phone, because I wanted to hear your opinion on 'Idol'. If you thought we were in danger or anything, I'm sorry for worrying you, Kameron." Jungkook said in a serious tone. My heart pace started to increase a little.

"O-oh. Okay. It's fine, just don't do that again. You scared me for a moment. 'Idol' is fucking fire, man! Everybody looked fine as fuck!! Namjoon looked like a whole buffet, Taehyung was just killing it period, Yoongi hasn't moved that much since we went to the haunted house. Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok, and you; flames all day."

After I finished my thoughts on the video and song, I heard Kookie counting and then a bunch of yelling. I pulled the phone away from my ear and waited for the yelling to end. "They said thanks. Not sorry for the loudness" I chuckled at their stupidness and just totally loved the sound of him laughing.

"Well, I'm going back to watching the video over and over again so I'll like see you when you guys get back from your busy schedule. Love you Junglecock."

"Love you too, Kamulan."

After that we hung up and I jumped on my bed. Daisy and Autumn looked at me and then each other, and started yellin 'ooo's and shit. They knew I liked Jungkook for a long time and they support me 100%. These hows are so annoying sometimes though. Hyper active hoes.

"I'm taking a shower first," I yelled through their fangirl in and got up. They groaned and fell onto the bed. "Exactly, dumb asses. All your fangirlinf ain't do shit huh? NOPE!" I said getting all my stuff for the shower.

I went to get in the shower and took a shower and played PRETTYMUCH and washed my hair. I was so happy about their comeback and how it came out. It was so amazing and wonderful, I loved it. And him. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!

I finished the shower and dried off and put on my baby lotion. Once I was done with that I did my hair and put on my favorite pj set.

I came out and and went back into my room to see that they were just laying there

I came out and and went back into my room to see that they were just laying there. I turned on the lights and they looked at me completely. Their eyes grew big and they started to take pictures. I laughed and started twerking.

"Ayee! Get it bitch!" Daisy yelled. I continued to twerk freely and then they stopped yelling. The door opened and then closed and I didn't pay any mind to it until I felt someone press up against me. I looked back and saw Jungkook.

"Hope you saving that shit for me, cause if not, then you'll regret not doing so," he said and smirked at me. I didn't even have a chance to say anything before he picked me up by my ass and opened the door.

"I'll be stealing her for a couple of minutes. Maybe hours," he says to Daisy and Autumn. I look at Daisy and she stares back at me. "Make sure to use protection, kids," she says staring at me. He chuckles and smiles.

"We will," he says and takes me away. He kisses and and I kissed back. We kissed for about 2 minutes before pulling away. "Now that I have you and you kissed me back, you can't tell me you don't like me back," he says his eyes darkening.

—————-
I'm so sorry for the long ass wait. I've been working on other shit and yea, but I'm back now so be ready for the updates and shit. Bye