𝟎𝟎𝟕

I shouted my brother's name and hr immediately turned around towards me. His jaw dropped at my new appearance. 'I know right!?! Long time, no damn see, mofo. Ugh.'

"Omg, Kameron Diaz, is that you? Your fine ass grown, huh?" Always playfully flirting wit me. I ain't mad tho, cause I do it back. "Thanks, boo. You fine too, Wonho. Now get out my way. DAISY, biSh!!"

Daisy, Jungkook, and me; just us three grew up together being foolish, retarded, and basically being kids. Now, she's grown like we are and ion know what she look like now.

Daisy walked from behind Jooheon and looked at Jungkook and me. "I know damn well yo ass is not Kameron Diaz and Jeon Jungkook!! Come here, you hoes!!" She started running towards us.

I pushed Jungkook to the side and ran into Daisy's arms. "I missed yo crazy ass so much. Look at yo fine ass." I stood back and looked her up and down.

'Damn. Melanin skin always stay poppin as always, still thic as me. Tf. Always making me question my sexuality. I got some fine asf friends, bruh.'

"Still thick asf, makeup stay on fleek, and of course melanin skin always poppin'. Why you gotta make question my sexuality, Daisy?" I looked up at the ceiling and wiped fake tears.

"Same here, Kam. You look way different from when we were in middle school. You thicker than a chicken's thigh, lips plum asf, eyes still beautiful as hell, hair long as a bish, and I just might steal some of yo clothes."

Always stealin my shit, like bruh, wtff!? "Whatever, Daisy. Yo other bish somewhere in this big ass house I still get list in after 10 years. So, most likely wherever Namjoon is." I looked at Jungkoo- wait. Where tf-

"Where's Kookie? Where Bangtan? Why isn't there running? I thought they were here." Daisy and I called their names but no response. At all. Fucccc. "I'll call Jin." Daisy pulled out her phone and dialed his number.

"I'll text Jungkook, then." I pulled out my phone and went to my messages. "Lil sis, don't worry. I saw them leave through the back." Wtf? "Thanks, Wonho."
----------

You: Jungkook, where the fuck did you go?
[Message not sent]

You: Jungkook, don't ignore me, you piece of shiet fetus.
[Message not sent]

You: Jungkook, please, answer the phone, please.
[Message not sent]

----------

I locked my phone and looked at Daisy. Daisy out her phone down to get side and shook her head 'no'. 'What the fuck could they be doing for Jungkook, even Jin to ignore us?'

I heaved a deep asf sigh and walked upstairs with Daisy behind me. I walked into my room and found Autumn in my bed knocked the fuck out.

Daisy and I looked at eachother and nodded. Daisy grabbed a spare towel from my bathroom and put it that her head. I filled up my 'Big Gulp' cup and back into my room, and moved around her.

I poured the water on her and she jolted out of her sleep with a deep gasp. Daisy and I flopped on the floor, and kept out laugh in. "Imma beat yo aSS, KAM!!"

//Time skip//

It's currently 5 am, and Daisy, Autumn, and me watching Netflix, binge watching 'Strong Girl Do Bong-Soon'. Daisy was half asleep when her notification bell scared the shit outta her, and she hit Autumn. "The fuck, Daisy!!"

'These hoes always going at it.' My notification bell went off, then Autumn's. We all looked at eachother and grabbed our phones. I got a 'Youtube' notification. It was BTS. 'Their song. Idol. It's out.'

"Did y'all get a 'Youtube' notification or nah?" They nodded and looked at my phone. "Good thing we stayed up this late for their newest comeback." Daisy said yawning. 'She got a point.'

I put 'Youtube' on my tv, turned on the surround system speakers on since it's just Wonho, Jooheon, Daisy, Autumn, and me in the house. Mom and dad went away for a week because they wanted to get away from us.

I pressed the video after sitting down with Daisy on my legs and Autumn on my arm. We squealed once we saw out best buds on the screen since forever with new color of hair.

//After the bomb ass vid//

My Asian, African, Black, White, and Indian ass was dancing the African dance with my boys. The music blazed through my room as Daisy and Autumn danced with me. Little did I know...Jungkook called more than twice. (A/n: No reference put in here. Okay maybe. I'll go now. Bye.)

-------------------
🍬💙💦Show some love to my boo DazeeyDoll. Love her so much (She my bestie and she already taken)🍬💙💦