Izu is tired, let him sleep

Before we get on with the story, I honestly didn't expect so much reads on my fanfic. It's also (somewhat) reaching October so i'mma search for a lot of stuff for this fanfic for a halloween special ;) so watch out for that.
It's also 2 days before examination and I need to study so I might not have updated as much >~<. But, the wip one is going to be really long, along with the halloween special so forgive meeee!
Also this is a Shindeku chapter, slight Kiri, Toko and Bakudeku but you gotta squint to even see it.
———————–––––––––—––––——————————————————————
The day starts as normal as ever for Kirishima. Waking up, getting dressed, greeting his friends, taking a jog with his jogging buddy, going back, showering, eating breakfast, and walking to school.

Well, not as ever.

Kirishima's usual jogging buddy, Izuku, didn't show up and it got him worried.

He got even more worried when he saw the green goblin already sitting at his desk face down.

Approaching Midoriya like he's an injured animal, he asks "Hey bro! Are- Are you okay?"

He never got a response but a slight groan from the guy was enough for him to know 'leave me be, please' so he walked away even more concerned.
——————————
Katsuki is a man of a few and many words.

But right now, all he is thinking is 'What the hell happened to Deku?'
It's not because he's worried or anything. It's just... -okay maybe he is kind of concerned for him, but you can't blame him! He has never seen Deku like this before! He never becomes late every class even if he got bullied before.

Katsuki is actually really concerned, he just hides it :p
———————–——
When Aizawa walked in he expected the problem child to be all sunshine and rainbows (ha gay) because the problem child knows they're gonna have free time today because Aizawa. Is. Tired.

Nedzu is giving Aizawa a bad time, so he deserves a break.

But also because The problem child has access to these things by hanging out with All Might.

Opening the door he immediately said "no classes today, free time the entire day. But you only get to have it in this school itself and not outside. So go out and socialise with your peers or not, i don't care"

Hearing the cheers of the class made him more tired, so cocooning up in his sleeping bag and blocking out the noise was a relief for him.
——————————
Izuku doesn't care anymore. He is tired.

When they found out the the rooms were sound proof, he wasn't excited at all, nope.

Because he didn't get a blink of sleep last night.

(Here's a flash back if you wanted it reader)

"Hm? Oh the rooms are soundproof by the way."

Aizawa is an idiot for saying this in front of Mineta.

Izuku had access to information so he already knew what was gonna happen tomorrow.

So being on the same damn floor as Mineta himself is hell.

Should've know it was a goddamned fluke.

Staying up all night texting Shinsou is worth it, so he just plugged in his ear phones and wished for the best for Tokoyami.

Memes were shared on the emo group. Random pics were also shared, specifically cat pics or cat filter selfies. Ah, of course, that just made Shinsou fall even more for Izuku though.

When it reached 3 was when Mineta's innuendos stopped. Izuku can't sleep because he drank coffee thinking that Mineta wouldn't stop til 4:30.

(End of flashback)

He was tired. Waiting for lunch is hard enough for him. Deciding to walk out and find Shinsou with Tokoyami seemed easier. So that's what he did. But first. Coffee.

——————————

Shinsou didn't expect that today was free day. The reason why didn't he just talk with Izuku all night was because he thought that today was a normal day.

Walking out of the noisy classroom into the cafeteria to find Izuku. He saw him drinking coffee in the corner of the room with Tokoyami.

Walking over, he greets them with a "yo" and gets his cup of coffee that was reserved for him.

"What's up?"

"Mineta" replied Tokoyami while Izuku rushed to him and crashing into him after he put his coffee on the table.

"It was the worse thing ever, Toshi! Aizawa-sensei gave a fluke saying that the rooms were soundproof and only Mineta believed it! The rooms walls are practically just to protect! Not refrain sound! Toshi, can you please please please replace Mineta already? I can't deal with him forever!" Izuku practically ranted while hugging him.

"What he said" Tokoyami, unhelpfully, said while patting the pure child's head making said pure child act like a touch deprived kitten, leaning into the warmth and purring. 'How does he even do that?'

"There there, I'm sure Aizawa would find out and expel him before this becomes a habit" Shinsou said while hugging Izuku tightly, assuring warmth and safety.

After a few minutes of hugging and petting, Shinsou looks down to see Izuku sleeping peacefully. Looking at Tokoyami like 'help me' didn't help either because said person was taking pictures.

Sighing as he stood up with Izuku in his arms like a koala, He noticed it's almost lunch time. 'Crap' he thought as he rushed to the dorms and started to head towards Izuku's room  which was, thankfully, on the second floor.

Opening his door and closing it. He walks towards the bed and tries to lay Izuku down, only to find out that he was holding onto his shirt. Sighing once again, he lays down with him and puts the blanket over them.

Noticing Izuku relaxing and being cuddly made his heartbeat accelerate and he took a picture and saved it as a background wallpaper. 'This is better than any of my cat pictures and memes' thinking this, he turns his phone off and puts it on the bedside table. Kissing Izuku's forehead for a good measure, he slowly falls asleep with Izuku burying his head in Shinsou's chest like a kitten searching for warmth.

Squeezing Izu one last time, he finally falls asleep peacefully for once.

———————–––––––––—––––——————————————————————
Hi, I hope you're happy with this. It reached a thousand words and my hands ache.

Comment on what ship you want next! I'm always up for it!