3; not in the balls!

Meghan

I wake up to the sounds of giggling,coming from downstairs.
I skip down the steps In my slippers,my hair In a puffy mess flying every which way.

"Hey Good morning Meg.Made you some breakfast."Aaron greets me as he hands me a plate of eggs with 2 pieces of sausage on the side and a slice of  strawberry flavored swirl bread.He presses the end call button on his phone and flashes me a smile. "Sleeping over now, are we." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my plate and heading upstairs so that I could eat far...far away from him.

"You should really put on a bra.Your nipples look a little too happy right now."He says. My eyes widen as I stop in my tracks and my head shot around. "Uh..what?" I blink. His focus trailed to my chest, as I noticed him staring at my boobs way longer than he should..Well,he shouldn't at all..

I brush off the comment as I continued on my way upstairs to my room.

My mom hauls down the stairs as she yawns."morning mom."I greet her.
"Mm..morning..um..what's your name again?"She asks me.

Well that sure didn't fucking hurt.
"Mom it's me,your daughter." I spat coldly. "You carried me for nine months then pushed me out of your vagina and then wrote down the name you gave me on the birth certificate.You figure it out."I say angrily as I stomp up the stairs, as she continues on her way down.
I finally reach my room, grabbing my bag,phone,headphones and keys and shoving them in my bag,along with some clothes.

I hated when my mom joked like that. She knew how bad we had it when my father caught early on set Alzheimer's. It wasn't a funny joke. It never was and it never will be.

Scarfing the rest of my food down, I rush down the stairs and out of the door,tuning out the call of my name.
I plug in my headphones, my music blasting into my ears.

I cross the street carelessly,not bothering to see if any cars are coming and check my phone nonchalantly.
I hear a ear-piercing HONK from beside me and look over,already flipping off the driver.

"C'mon Meg what's with the finger?"I see a familiar face peek out the window giving me a pouty lip.
"Goodbye Diego."I roll my eyes.
"Meg,come on lemme give you a ride."he offers.
"No."I finalize.
He gets out of the car,running up to catch up to me.
"Well..can I walk with you?"He chuckles.
"Diego,leave me alone."I roll my eyes.
He grabs my hand forcefully.

"Let go."I say sternly.
"Come on babe,lemme take you to school"He tugs me in to kiss me.

"Dude, the fuck are you on?Did you not hear me say leave me alone?"I attempt to walk away but he grabs me, again.

attempt to break free of his grip,but he's always been taller and way stronger than me.
"Come on babe,just give me one more chance."

"Let me go, what the fuck!" I yell at him. So much for a drama-free day.

Suddenly I feel his arms loosen and detach from my body.
I turn around,seeing Daniel, Diego's shirt gripped in his hand.
"She said leave her alone, dickhead."he scoffs, annoyed.
"Oh.." Diego laughs. "That's..that's real cute. What if I don't want to?You gonna hit me?"Diego taunted.

"No.." Daniel squinted his eyes at Diego. I watch as Daniel knees Diego in the balls, causing me to wince. Even as a girl, I know that isn't a place you wanna get kneed in.
I grab his hand as we walk away.It was utter silence between us for a few minutes until Daniel broke the silence.
"You have really bad taste in guys, you know?" He says."Daniel just let it go."I rolled my eyes.
"Meg."He sternly says. "Dani..let it go.."
"Okay..." He replies.

We continue walking,in complete silence again on the way to school.

****