41; the break up.

Alex

It's been 2 months since Meghan and I broke up. Ever since she found out about Lizz, she's been avoiding me. In the halls , if I were coming her direction , she'd turn the other way.
She's blocked my number. She's even changed her number so I couldn't reach her.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts. "Hey babe. What are you thinking about?" Lizz climbs on top of the bed, and grips my shoulder. "Don't call me that." I shrug her off. She furrows her eyebrows. "I know exactly how to make it all better.." she whispered seductively into my ear , reaching for my belt to unbuckle it. I shake her off. "No! No, no , no , no , no , no , no!" I jerked up. "What the hell?" She yells in confusion. I let out an annoyed huff. "I can't do this." I fix my belt. I let out another huff, resting my face in my hands.

She pulls her bra strap back onto her shoulder, her knees pressed into the bed with a disappointed look smeared across her face, looking up at me.

"Look, I can't do this. No matter what, no matter how hard I try, it's just...you're not.. Her." I close my eyes for a second.

"Are you kidding me? This is about that bitch?" She slides off of the bed, walking toward me.

"She's not a bitch." I roll my eyes.
"She's a bitch! And she's still ruining our relationship. I can't believe you're letting some..what do you call it?  Sucio control you. You're not even together anymore!" She continued to yell at me. "You're full of shit! I hope you get what you deserve—" she began hitting me. "You didn't even say it correctly." I huff under my breath.

She slapped me, she punched my chest, all while I just stood there in silence. Suddenly, I grabbed her by both her wrists. "get. out." I shut my eyes while I spoke. "What—" she says.

I let out a calm huff. Still holding her by one of her wrists, I walk over to the nightstand, picking up all of her clothes and belongs. I shoved them into her chest. "Get dressed, and get the hell out of my house." I spoke sternly without expression on my face.

"Y-you're serious?" She stares at me in awe. After a few seconds, I grew more and more annoyed with her presence. Rolling my eyes, I threw her over my shoulder, as she yelled at me to put her down. She kicked and screamed, and regardless of what she did , i didn't let go until I got to the front door. I opened the house door and stood her on the raining porch. Leaning forward with one hand in my pocket and the other on the door, I wore a sarcastic smile before I simply said," have a nice life." before slamming the door in her face. I pivoted on my heel to go back to my bedroom as I heard Lizz, probably still on the porch in shock. "Let me in!" She screamed, as I ignored.

I jogged back upstairs to my room, flopping on my bed. I missed her. Regardless of my..intentions.

I'd heard her and Julius were a thing now. As much as it hurt, and pissed me off, I couldn't ignore the fact that she seemed happier with him. She smiles more. I've been forcing myself to get over her, and it was working. For the most part, it was, but there was still part of me fighting to believe that there was still an us. That we still had a chance.

And I hated it.