You Don't Deserve Him.

IMPORTANT: If you haven't read the prequel for this book, please do not proceed with the chapter as it can highly confuse you. This book is a continuation of the sophomore series but will focus more on events occurring in Taehyung's life.

"There's a fire, everyone run for their lives!" They hear the Director yell from the backstage. Jimin and Jungkook break their stance and look around to find pure chaos. Giving assuring glances to each other, they run off to the stands to make sure everyone got out of the venue. Smoke had started engulfing the arena as Jimin struggles to enter the Vanity room. He guides all of the cast out but the exit was completely blocked by burning wood. Sweating, he gathers all of the costumes and tries to put out the fire as the other's join him and soon later they're all out.

"Where's Taehyung?!" Jimin yells as he looks around the open ground, Taehyung nowhere in sight. He takes a step forward to the arena when Jungkook holds his wrist, "Jimin, no."
"Leave my hand!" He jerks the handoff and rushes towards the grand stage. He keeps yelling the grey-head's name to no avail. The burning cloth was about to fall off when he feels a great push from the back and they're on the ground, "Jimin?" Taehyung's eyes are wide open, "Y-you were out!"
"How can I leave you to burn alive?"
"Jimin."
"Cut the drama and take my hand."
"We can't do this."
"Taehyung, please. We got no time." They can hear the pieces of equipment blast behind the burning curtains. Before the unfortunate could take place, the blonde pulls the taller outside, bruises forming their way to Jimin's clear skin.

The people were traumatized and wished to know the reason for the fire but they were sent back as the fire engines made their way on the campus and soon the fire was out. Black smoke covered the blue skies, "Students may assemble in the auditorium as few announcements have to be made." Says the principle and they are soon at the desired destination.

"May I have your attention please?" The mumbles die down as everybody proceeds to look at the man-in-charge, "Unexpected events have taken place but that doesn't make the play any less than wonderful. I would like to thank the cast for putting on a great show for our audiences and saving our lives. Tomorrow we'll be having a day off as the disastrous fire has injured all of us in various ways. This will give you time to relax, but for now, you may leave for your dorms. Thank you and stay safe."

Everyone leaves for their dorms leaving the mains of the play sitting on the grass in the garden. The burning smell still lingers in the air as the night sky takes over, "Pretty day, huh?" Their heads jolt up as they hear Taehyung speak, "Why didn't you guys leave already?"
"Because someone decided to ruin our play and I certainly don't wish to see his face again." Jungkook spits out in pure anger as he takes a step towards the elder.
"Jungkook, please. It's not the right time-"
"Let him be, Jimin."
"And no one asked you, Mr. Liar Liar Pants On Fire- well something was definitely on fire." The red-head throws a punch towards Taehyung as he falls to the ground.

Yoongi was walking around the field when he hears a terrifying screech, the voice eerily familiar to him. He makes his way towards the sound and his eyes catch sight of three male figures. Walking at a faster pace now, he can see Jungkook on top of Taehyung, punching him like there's no end while Jimin tries to stop them. He runs over and catches a hold of the blonde, "Jimin! Calm down!" He says.
"How the fucking hell, Yoongi?!" Taehyung pushes Jungkook off him and throws a heavy punch to his stomach, making the younger spit blood. Jimin yells and cries out loud, trying to leave the hold of Yoongi as the two males drown into a deadly fight.
"You fucking son of a bitch! We almost missed our play!" Jungkook screams as he hits the other, "Knowing you, maybe you were the one who started the fire! We could've fucking died! You almost killed us!"
"Oh well, you almost killed me!" Taehyung kicks him in the abdomen catching him off guard, "I remember everything!"

Their hands were painted with each other's blood while the brunette tried his best to keep the reckless Jimin from getting hurt because of the fight. He knew it was for his best interests but the blonde male lost his control, "Taehyung, Jungkook! Please stop it!" He cries again.

Both of them turned a deaf ear as the wrath had already taken over them, "You don't fucking deserve him!" The red-head grabs the hold of the other's collar as he wipes his bloody and bruised lips.
"But I love him more than you ever could!" Taehyung reciprocates the gesture, "I couldn't bear seeing him happy with a man that doesn't think twice before raping his own fucking boyfriend."
The words sting Jungkook's heart but the pain makes him grow angrier, "At least I wouldn't ruin our careers behind some stupid love story!"
"So careers matters more than a persons dignity?!"
"You were the one who crushed my pride first! You cheated on me!"
"What hurts you more though? I know all you ever craved was my love. It was never me!" The both of them fall silent as their grips loosen and Jimin falls on his knees, weeping to himself.

The grey-head steps back as all of their eyes are filled with tears, "You won. Him, everything." His voice cracks and lips shiver as he speaks, "Jungkook-ah, you won." He runs back to the dorm as Yoongi soon follows him, none of them aware of where they were heading whereas the red-head falls to the ground and Jimin rushes to his side, caressing the injured man's hair strands, "A-are you okay?" His tears fall on the ground as Jungkook's shirt curls up because of the blonde's grip on it. Closing his eyes shut, he sobs heavily on the red-head's chest, "I'm fine, Jimin-ah."
"It's Jimin-shi for you, brat." Jimin finally looks up to the other's eyes, "You didn't have to."
"I had to. At least we're over with it."
"You have weird ways of ending issues, Jeon Jungkook."

"And you have weird ways of making people fall for you, Park Jimin."