Homecoming 2*

Author's Note: There will be different routes from here which will not be a part of the actual storyline. The chapters with an asterisk (*) will be chapters that are not included and thus are parts of special routes with different ships. These ships are Taekook, Yoonmin, and Vmin. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!  

"Jungkook, I need to leave." Jimin uncovers himself and collects his clothes from the ground.
"What's wrong?"
"I-I just need some fresh air." He rushes out of the house, leaving Jungkook alone in his room. After their intimate session, the blonde felt highly uncomfortable while staying with Jungkook. Of course, he enjoyed it but his heart ached for someone who he knew loved him back. Jimin ran across the field to the bridge to have some fresh air when he spots the two males walking back to the dorm. His eyes go wide as he takes quick steps towards Taehyung, "I didn't expect to see you here, Taehyung-ah." He smiles, his eyes filled with tears. At this point, Yoongi knew that he had no chance with the blonde. The look his eyes gave to Taehyung said it all, "I'll take my leave." The brunette says and quietly walks off the bridge. He was hurt and he didn't want them to see him cry, again.
"Hey, Jimin."
"I think we need to talk."
"Oh, I see. What's wrong?"
"During the fight," He takes a long pause, "You said you remembered everything."
"Yes, I do remember every single thing."
"Do you also remember what happened right before unconsciousness took over you?" And that's when he felt his heart stop in his chest.
"Jimin- Look, I-I wasn't in the right state-"
"So does that mean you don't love me anymore?"
"Of course not! I-I mean-"
"I didn't ask for an explanation, Taehyung."
"What are you trying to imply, Jimin?"
"We should go to the homecoming together."
"You-You're asking me out?"
"That's up to you to deci- Taehyung!" The grey-head picks up the blonde and spins in circles with utter joy flooding in his chest. He slowly places the other on his feet back and looks with a wide smile on his face, "Don't tell me it's a prank."
"Not at all, stupid. If you want it to be-"
"Shut up." He pulls him into a kiss before Jimin could say anything but just then a sudden thought comes to his mind, "What about Yoongi?" Taehyung frowns.
"What about him?"
"Homecoming?"
"Oh, we could pair him up with Jungkook."
"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"
"I'm certainly not. Just imagine the fun. Them bickering on the day of homecoming is definitely something I'm gonna look forward too."
"So this is the naughty side of Mr. Park Jimin."
"Kim Jimin doesn't sound bad." The younger furiously blushes on the remark of the blonde. They both decided to take a walk together before returning to the dorm. Talking about the dress code to organizing the party, they have a joyful walk back to their residences. Once they reach the dormitory area, Jimin holds Taehyung's wrists to prevent him from going further, "Who's apartment are we heading to?"
"Mine, of course."
"I thought we were headed to mine!"
"Rock, paper, scissors?"
"Cool."
"Rock~ Paper~ Scissor~" Jimin shows a rock while Taehyung shows a scissor, indicating that the blonde had won the match. 
"I can't believe I love you, you shorty."
"And I can't believe I love you too, you hot-headed arse." They laugh and the head to Jimin's dorm.

The End~