I wish (WARNING)

"I didn't say too much, did I?" Taehyung looks away as they sit on the railing of the bridge across their campus, their legs hanging right above the silent lake.
"He seemed hurt." Yoongi grabs the grey-head's chin and makes him look at him. He gradually removes his handkerchief and starts wiping the blood off the younger's lips. The other just stares and whines as he feels the pain, "Slow down." He whispers.
"You've been through a lot for the past few days. Would you like to move in with us if you're not comfortable with Jungkook? You can borrow Jimin's room for the night."
"That's too much of a favor from you, Yoongi. We've had fights in past and we've managed-" Before Taehyung could complete, Yoongi places his finger on the grey-head's lips, "No more hardships for you, Taehyung. This is not good for anyone," He paused, "not even Jimin."
Yoongi continues his job until the blood is completely off his face, "You can borrow my clothes for tonight. Let's go."

-----------

"I'm so happy the play is finally over," Jimin says as he changes into one of Jungkook's engulfing hoodies and sits on the bed, right in front of the red-head with a hot chocolate in his hands.
"But that means we won't date anymore?"
"We were dating?"
"I thought we were since the director asked us to!"
"You didn't even fucking ask me out!"
"Do you want me to?" The room falls silent as the two stare into each other's eyes, "Say something."
"I-I don't know. I've never dated anyone before and I'm not sure about my feelings either."
"Oh-"
"But that doesn't mean I don't wanna date you." Jungkook chuckles at Jimin being the cutie he was. The red-head pulls the blonde onto his lap and kisses his neck.
"W-what are you d-doing?" Jimin hates it how the younger can make him flustered. Until now he was sure that he liked how Taehyung touched him but how can he choose when the grey-head was the only one who touched him? The blonde never grew feelings for anyone accept pure infatuation but Jungkook? He hated him. Hate-d. Past tense.

Jungkook takes the mug from the elder's hand and places it on the side table before slowly laying Jimin down on the bed. The blonde almost melted thinking about how gently the other touched him, "Look at you. So pure, soft and precious." Jungkook whispers while bitting the other's earlobe as he hovers above him. Jimin wraps his arms around the younger's nape, "You're hurt." He frowns as he looks at the red-head.
"I know-" He pulls Jungkook into a kiss before he could say anything as the other's hands slipped underneath the large hoodie the blonde was wearing.

They kissed each other until they were both out of breath when Jungkook looks at Jimin as if he was asking permission to go further. With a nod, he removes his clothes and throws it across the room, "Touch me, Jungkook-ah." He says and closes his eyes. The red-head strips himself and pulls the blonde's boxers down before placing the other's legs onto his shoulders. Putting his arms on Jimin's shoulders, he slowly enters as the elder throws his head back and whimpers softly. He never knew how pleasing his moans would sound to his ears. It felt like a glimpse of heaven...

"Fuck, you're too beautiful."

------------

"I can't sleep, Yoongi-ah."
"I can."
"Yoongi!"
"Okay, okay. What's wrong."
"There are no extra pillows in Jimin's room."
"So?"
"Well, you know..." His cheeks take a shade of pink as he looks around the room, avoiding the brunette's gaze at all costs.
"You have a habit of sleeping while hugging something?" Taehyung nods in response, "Okay, come on." 
"Where?"
"You can hug me for tonight. We got no extra pillows."
"H-how ca-can-"
"Do you wanna sleep or nah?" The younger nods again, "Then make it fast."
Taehyung slowly lies down beside the elder who soon turns to look at him, "Don't worry," He says.

"Nothing will happen unless until you want me to continue what we started last night."