Untitled Part 15

Kokichi laughed to himself as Shuichi rushed to the kitchen after the kiss, He smiled to himself and glanced around the room, the phone on the floor caught his attention and so he picked it up and looked at the text Rantaro had sent. He began to reply.

                                                                           October 27|3:52 P.M
                                                                                Rantaro Amami

Shuichi: Nah! Sorry I'm gonna hang out with my awwwwwesom boyfriend Kokichi!

Rantaro: ......Is this Kokichi????

Shuichi: Noooo Why would you think that...

Rantaro: Because 1. Shuichi would never call you his boyfriend and 2. Shuichi being the person he is would probably say something like "Yea sure can Kokichi come along?" if the both of us wanted to hang out with him on the same day...or at least thats what I assume he'd say.

Shuichi: .....Okay whatever bottom line is Shuichi doesn't wanna hang out with you because i'm gonna take him out tomorrow!

Kokichi smiled at the text, he was satisfied with himself, He turned off the phone and put it down and then laid on the couch to watch Shuichi in the kitchen. Shuichi tasted the soup and then smiled he took out two bowls and filled each one with soup. He looked up and caught Kokichi staring, he awkwardly smiled toward him but quickly turned his attention to the soup, Kokichi sighed and kicked his feet in the air as he continued to watch Shuichi "Heeeeeey I'm hungryyy" Kokichi called out impatiently  Shuichi smiled and shook his head and soon came into the living room with the two bowls, he placed then on the coffee table in front of them and with two silver spoons in the bowls Shuichi took his and began eating Kokichi watched.
"Y-yes..?" Shuichi asked, Kokichi smiled and opened his mouth, 'Again..?' Shuichi thought to himself as he inched closer to feed Kokichi and held up the spoon, Kokichi stared at the spoon then back to Shuichi with a grin, Shuichi caught on and started blowing softly on the spoon softly he suddenly felt a soft gaze and looked up to see Kokichi gazing at him with such loving eyes. Shuichi was caught off guard and stared back a bit uneasy, Kokichi smiled and inched closer, Shuichi could feel his heart racing now. The door suddenly opened and a voice echoed 

"Yoo Shuichi! Come Join Maki and me at the mall!!!"  A voice belonging to Kaito said, He walked around the corner and saw Shuichi leaning back a bit and Kokichi almost on top of him, He gasp and his face turned pinkish. "Woaaaaaaah I'm sorry...didn't think I'd uh....witness this..." Kaito said sounding a bit awkward. Shuichi was as red as a tomato and Kokichi looked a bit annoyed. Maki walked around to see what was going on and stood there along with Kaito in surprise.