I apologize

Rantaro sighed  as he looked at the house, he heard the car door shut behind Shuichi's uncle, Rantaro turned around and headed off down the rode. He pulled out his phone.

                                                                  October 28|8:45 A.M

Rantaro: Hey, its alright^^ i stopped by but your uncle said you were busy...Message me when you can?

He turned off his phone and looked ahead of himself only to find Kaede. "Hey Rantaro! Neat running into you here~ Were you at Shuichi's?" she smiled while holding onto a container with what looked like cupcakes in it, "Heh well I went to talk to him but... his uncle said he was busy." He looked at her with a faint smile and he could see hers go away too. "Why don't we hang out?" He asked with a smirk, Kaede smiled and nodded.

______________________________________________

Shuichi walked out of the shower and back into his room, Kokichi was fast asleep on the bed, he smiled and picked up his phone. "Oh he messaged me.." He whispered to himself before heading down the stairs and messaged back

                                                                  October 28|8:45 A.M

Shuichi:Hey! Sorry I was busy :( and heads up the last message "I" sent wasn't me >:1 I need to change my passcode.. Anyway I'm free now if you wanna hang out or talk^^

he smiled to the phone and then put it on the counter as he pulled out a sticky-note and pen.        "Hey, Sorry Kokichi but I'll be gone for a bit and if you want there is food in the fridge." He placed the note on the handrail to the stairs before grabbing his coat and phone to head out. A notification popped up.

Notification: Messenger

Rantaro: Ah that makes sense :P Anyway! Yeah im at the beach near your house with Kaede if you wanna come on over ;)

Shuichi nodded and headed out the door. he walked down the street and headed toward the beach, the scent of the ocean filled the air and the faint waves crashing could be heard.

"Heeey! Shuichiii!" he could hear Rantaro yell out, Kaede was nowhere to be found, he approached slowly before taking a seat beside Rantaro.

"So where Kaede?" he asked with curiosity, Rantaro smiled, "She left a bit ago, someone messaged her and she took off...But! she left some cupcakes for us~" he said while turning to the side to grab the container and hand it over, the cupcakes were plain with ice blue frosting, and yellow star sprinkles, Rantaro smiled "cute right?" he handed one to Shuichi, he smiled and took it. "feels like its been a while since we hung out even though it was like a couple of days ago or so" Shuichi said quietly taking a bite out of his cupcake, Rantaro ruffled his hair and let a caring grin spread across his face. "Did you miss me that much?" he laughed, Shuichi coughed almost choking, before whipping his head around directly to Rantaro. "You're a pain" he laughed after clearing his throat. he felt calm around Rantaro and as if he could be himself, he looked at him with a scared look on his face. "Whats the matter Shu?" Rantaro asked "Well...I need to talk to you about Kokichi.." he said quietly. Rantaro leaned in to the sad looking Shuichi and kissed his cheek before he could say anything. Shuichi turned his head quickly with shock "I-" he looked confused. "Look. Shu, we're friends and it's cool and all but here's the thing, I like you. And I know Kokichi has his eyes on you as well.." He stood up "And because I like you I don't want to hear you talking about another guy when we're alone." He looked down to Shuichi with a smile "I hope this is alright." he said quietly "Oh and tell Kokichi- No no nevermind I'll do it myself." and leaned down and ruffled Shuichi's hair before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead and grabbing the cupcake container. He walked away. Shuichi sat there dumbfounded"I- I just want someone to talk to about this.." He whispered to himself yet not wanting to bother Kaito, he felt he leaned on Kaito too much.

  Rantaro looked back to Shuichi who was still sitting there, he made his way to the bush near by, He kicked it. "Ow! Hey!!" Kokichi yelled out quietly. "Look. I'm Serious about this Kokichi." Rantaro stared at Kokichi hiding in the bush, "Yeah well so am I and I told you to lay off. It's not like he'd choose you anyway." He smirked, Rantaro got on one knee and grabbed Kokichi's collar "Well tough luck Kokichi because one I won't lay off and two he will choose me. Why? Because I'm not a forceful little prick." He dropped his collar and walked away. Kokichi sat there glaring at Rantaro.

___________________________________________________________-

HEY! SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE MY PHONE BROKE A WHILE BACK AND I WAS HAVING TROUBLE BECAUSE I ALSO DON'T HAVE A LAPTOP BUT ALAS MY SIBLING TOOK PITY UPON ME AND LET ME USE THEIRS SO IM BACK FOR A BIT ;u;' ALSO PLEASE PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE >:1