muse

For @MiShaheera .... this took sooooo long since school is school...
_____________

"Here is your admission slip. Don't forget to hand this to your class adviser, okay?" My  mom instructed as she handed me a black piece of paper. I nodded as I took it.

"My little girl, growing uo too fast." My mom emotionally hugged me.

I pulled away and kissed her cheek. "Bye mom. Love you!" I said as I walked to the door.

I head straight to the principal's office. Clutching my bag's strap on my right, I head to the front desk.

"Excuse me, I'm here for my I.D. and schedule? I'm---" the woman cutted me off. "You're Bae Y/N." Is this woman some kind of psychic?

She  smiled and handed me my schedule and I.D. I thanked her and headed out.

I stared at my lanyard. It is black. I saw other students wearing maroon ones.

Maybe it is color coded by section?

I glanced at the schedule. I figured out that the classroom is hard to find. I approached the man with thick rimmed glasses on.

"Excuse me? I'm new here. Will you help me find this?" He stared at me for a while.

"Sure. You just have to take the stairs and the room on the farthest, that's it." He then smiled. I returned it and bowed. "Thank you, mister."

I turned my back and went for the staircase.

Anon's POV
I smiled to myself as I watch her walk. Her aura screams beauty. She smiled at me. Fucking lucky.

I danced my fingers on my phone screen.

"She's here."

I cautiously opened the door. There was no teacher in.

As I stepped in, six boys cocked their heads towards me.

I shyly smiled and bowed.

"I'm Y/N Bae. " they didn't react. It felt hella awkward.

I looked around to find an elegant seat in front. It was vacant. Behind it, sat the seven other seats, one being unoccupied. "Where do I sit?" One of them gestured to the isolated seat in front.

I sat my bag beside the chair and I set my self right after.

"Nice undies." One commented. I turned to them. They are all looking at me, some are smirking. I glanced at my skirt to find that it got stucked on the side of the chair, revealing my blue bunny undies. Yes, bunny undies.

I quickly fixed my skirt. "Pervert!" I spat.

I sat there. Quiet. The door opened with the guy I met earlier.

He smiled at me. I smiled back.

He sat on the empty seat behind me.

I turned to him. "Uhm. When are the others gonna come? And why isn't there sufficient seats for everyone?" I asked. He chuckled at me.

"We're complete." This is a class of eight? How--- strange.

"I'm the only female?"

"Of course you are. You're our muse." His tone. His tone has a hint of venom.

The teacher went in. The teacher is a girl. She isn't so old.

She eyed me for a while, unexplainable emotions were clouding her gaze.