1%

"WOOHOOOO"  "GO LANA GO!!"

"Haha" I laugh. "WOOHOO LANA BEST FUCKING PARTY EVER!!"

Everyone was probaby dead-ass drunk.I lived here in my "house" its really not my house but my street friends house.I just live here and throw partys.I ran away from my mother when i was the age of thirteen.

I couldn't stand living there so i had no choice but to ran away.I wanted my mother to come she was the only thing I had but she was scared and didn't come.She stayed behind which for me seems better,she would be in my way a bit.

My house or this house was like a college frat house,party every night. It was two stories high which was cool.I had a red party cup in my hand it was just water I don't drink unless my gang dares me or I just feel like it.I was like only girl in our gang so they gave my the biggest room.I head up to my room which was one the only room to the right.When i open it i see something i shouldn't have seen."GOD,DEEPER BABY DEEPER" "MOAN MY NAME MOAN MY NAME!" "AWEE JESSICA SUCK MY DICK, FASTER."

Jessica was a mother fucking whore, sorry is a whore.She hates me which is perfect for me because I really don't like her neither.

"Oh god look who we have here!" im just loving this, Jessica isn't part of our group but she is one of my friends sister sadly, I wonder.How robert can be brothers with a slut. "Crap" the guy getting a blow job saids. "Uh get out Lana, stop watching pervert!" Jesscia's whines won't get me out of my room it's my room anyways why should I go. "Umm sorry we'll leave" the kid saids i just stand there laughing. I would tell rob,but he already knows how much of a slut hes sister is so no use."NO IM NOT LEAVING LANA YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KNOCKED,YOU JUST DON'T WALK IN ROOMS LIKE THAT!" "haha bitch please, remeber this is my room not yours so stop trying to show off what you don't have" "ugh" the guy looks scared like he just did something wrong. I walk in to my room and I see what the guy was saying ugh to .

"JESSICA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOUR BITCH JUST CUMMED IN MY DAMN BED!!!" "well you clean it up its your room,Lana".Jessica gets up with him and he runs out first embarrassed as fuck. Jessica runs after him she took my blanket while he just ran naked. Jessica was and is a damn as slow runner so I easily catch up with her. "OUCH".I pulled jessica by her ratchet ass weave and pull her back.She throws a punch and I let go. "GET YOUR SKANKY SELF AND CLEAN UP THE SHIT Y'ALL DID." At this time we had everyones attention and evens Jessicas boyfriend.Yes the bitch was dating someone while fucking someone else. I felt bad for him though,but not really he know what was coming I guess he only wanted the sex.

"MOTHER FUCKER!!!" Jessica punchs my nose and i feel blood running down "Oh its on slut" I punch her in her stomach and course the blanket is off the party guess gasp. Which makes me laugh. She turns red and slaps me "OH WOW YEAH THAT HURTED ME" I sarcasm. She pushed me and I push her back harder and the stair were right behind us she fells back and,

A/n

haha love lana, okay thats chapter one read and vote comment for chapter two or if i should delete this bitch lmao love yall💗