2%

Jessica's pov

Tonight there was a party at the frat house and since my brother,Rob like kinda owns the place im welcome in anytime.

The only probaby there was a skank named Lana.She was beautiful yeah I'm not going to deny it,but like not as pretty as me.She was a street slut (prostitute) like I was, actually I was the one who meet her first and we were friends; but she changed once she meet my brother and my brothers friends.They meet on the streets like came every once and a while because Robert wanted to check on me. Lana was a street away from me and my brothers friends saw her and took her to have sex with her of course and after that,Rob and hes friends came more often to see Lana.Pretty soon the gang my brother is in took Lana in as her first girl and gave her the frat house.Lana didn't except the house but make a deal with them that she'll get the biggest room and threw partys there.So they

agreed with Lana and since this isn't Lana's house, but sort of my brothers im

welcome.

Lana basicly started acting like a bitch and I started hating her for the way she is a bitch.We enter the frat house,me and my boyfriend.Hes name is Eddie we been dating about a month now and to be honest I have no fucking idea why I said yes to him hes boring as fuck.Im only in it for the sex for some reason the sex is great.When we got in I asked Eddie if he wanted to drink something, and I got him some rum while I got myself some fruit punch. "Hey baby im go play some beer pong." I told Eddie even though I didn't want to.

I went over to the beer pong table and yelled "WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES WANNA PLAY?!" "WOOHO" some screamed.Soon I got myself three people. My partner wasn't bad looking he was hot and boy hes lip bite was hotter I kept losing because I kept staring at him. Pretty soon my losing got us drunk,but I wasn't as drunk as he got.I turned to see where Eddis was and I saw him with some people smoking smarties.I swear no matter how many he smokes they sure won't make him smarter probaby stupider. "Haha" "omg" me and the hot guy laughted together because we were drunk." oops" I say with a smirk I fell in front of him.He caught me with hes huge,muscular,athlete arms.God it felt like heaven."Hey um" "August" he said. Zayum he even has the name of a god. "Okay Mr.August why don't we go to my room and;i'll give you a fun time " "Well Ms." "Jessica" I finshed the statement. "okay well Ms.Jessica I would love too have a one-night-stand;only if" "only?" oh dear what the fuck this can't be the first time i'll get rejected nooo no. "Yeah only if you Jessica give me a blow job" "Haha of course baby" yes I get laid!!! haha its not like Eddie and me don't have sex,but I got bored of that ass.

August and I reach the stair when I fell something touch me. It was August picking me up and carring me bridal style.He runs and jumps to get to the top of the stairs.Gosh I felt like I was getting married."Which one is your room babe" August asked. Crap

I didn't live here at all so i didn't know which room was which. Oh fuck it. "Its the one on the right its the biggest room." oh well Lana pay back for acting like a bitch,hope she has fun cleaning the cum.Shit I was smirking August will think im a psycho.

August opens the door and gently put me down. I giggle and close the door I put one hand behind my back and signal him to come over he comes on to me with a kiss which I return.I jump onto hes torso taking hes shirt off revealing his sexy sixpack.He follows me and take my shirt off left with my mini skirt "damn" he said while I keep kissing him. He hits behind my ear sucking on my skin.August walks back toward the Lana's bed,he hits the bed and I push him back.August falls with me on top like im riding him.I quickly unbutton hes jeans and pull hes boxers down too leaving hes dick.And boy if I say that was quite a boner.August pulls me on to him and puts me next to him,he gets on me and pulls my mini skirt down."Panties come next baby" he winks.God to be honest i've never been so freakish horny before.He pulls my floral panties down and soon my pussy is revealed."That is one heck of a pussy babes"after he compliments my pussy I feel wetness and warm then it comes again.He licked my damn pussy,shit I love him already.Hes tongue was warm,and felt sweet;I felt cold metal he probaby has a ring which was to me sexy.August kissed me and pinched my nipple which left me for more. He went back down and started to finger me.God I thought I was in heaven,soon enough he enters me hes cock was pretty big I wonder how I am going to give that blow job.He keeps going;gently he pulls out and thrusts again and repeats soon he filps me over and I feel something enter my ass.Shit hes going doggy style on me.My heart was racing hella fast. There were screaming outside,"come on get on the bottom of the bed till your booty touchs the edge." He did as I said and I grabbed hes huge dick and started to lick bottom to top then I slowly took it in and grabbed the rest with my hands I sucked on it like it was a lollipop.Then I hear a door open I assumed they leave after they saw what me and August were doing,but no.Then I heard a womens laugh it sounded familiar and of course who couldn't been Lana.

Minutes into the fight....

Lana's pov

I pushed Jessica and the stairs were right behind us she falls and grabs onto my shirt bringing me down to. We land on the bottom of the steps;me on top of her I punch her in the eye hopefully that teachs her to not enter my room.Jessica slaps my face,soon the people behind us start scream "FIGHT,FIGHT!!!."Jessica gets a few good punchs in before I hit her again.Suddenly we get pulled apart.The room gets quiet and Rob starts screaming "WHAT THE FUCK JESSICA YOU NEED TO STOP STARTING FIGHTS,THIS ISN'T YOUR DAMN HOUSE ITS LANA'S" "THIS ISN'T HERS SHE DIDN'T FUCKING WANT IT,LANA DOESN'T DESERVE SHE A FUCKING SLUT JUST LIKE I AM FOR GODS SAKES!" With that Jessoca storms out of the frat house and everyone stayed quiet and stared at me."OKAY HEY GUYS SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT PARTYS OVER,EVERYONE OUT AND NOW" I was losing my voice but I really didn't care. "Hey can I talk to you for a sec" Rob asked

sorry guys for a wait i guess but here enjoy and please PLEASE vote comment what yall think please thanks love every single one of yall  - midnightbowsx