3%

Robs pov

.

.

.

.

. Lana can i talk to you?,

"Sure but tomorrow in the morning,tonight has been enough."

"Yea, sure Lana."

Lana's pov

"Goodnight everyone! "   "WOO" they all scream back. I take the stairs to my room.

"Okay everybody, partys over lets get out" and there goes Rob pushing everyone out again "ha" I laugh to myself,while opening the door to my room.

I enter my room and walk over to my pj drawer and change my clothes into a long sleeve t-shirt and pull my wavy silky hair back. I get into the covers and turn my lamp off. Sooner then i knew I was in deep sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Ugh fuck!' the morning sun wakes me up, I get up and close up the curtain. I walk back to my bed and put on my slippers. I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. After that I walk down the huge stairs and into the kitchen. I turn on the coffee thing to make me some coffee.I look up to the time and see its barely 10:08. I take a slip of my coffee and start heading back to my room. Once I enter my room I take a sit at my desk where my MacBook is placed

I open and unlock my MacBook and I right away go check my tweets and nothing.

So i choose to go shopping for a bit. Scrolling down the page more I accidentally push on an ad ''ugh''. I close up my page and open up a new one. One by one I start typing in "Omegle". That always cheered me up.

The first guy I get shows me he's dick."BOO YOU WHORE!" He disconnects "Ha NEXTTT" I end the conversation and get a new horny guy comes up. He starts typing something, while I take a drink of my coffee.

When my door opens it was Rob the famous hobo. "Ha, naw its just Rob,plain and simple Rob" I think to myself. ''Hey Rob!" "bye" Rob tells me. "Rudeee" I say then the Omegle chat ends. "Whos that" he asks. I shrug shoulders. "Oh well anyways Im going down to Denver to do some work over there, and I need you to take care of your house" "Not my house" I interrupt. "Anyways and of my cat too", "So Im leaving and I need you to take care of all of this. "How long till you're back" "Um Im really not sure, but I have to caught my flight about in a hour. So I have to be heading there right now."

Rob starts leaving when he almost shuts the door.... "Oh and theres money you know where, feel free to take as much as you need okay? Oh and also please care for for my Abby okay thanks I have to go thanks Lana bye." He leaves.

I blankly stare at my maroon colored wall. Drinking away with my coffee. "BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm ruins my staring. I turn it off I up up to the time its already 12. I get my towel and phone and make my way towards the my bathroom. My room was the size of three normal rooms put together, and
my bathroom didn't stay behind it had two huge sinks, a big old bath tube and half the space was a big glass door. Inside the glass door was black colored marble with a shower head. I turn on the shower while it gets warm, I place down my towel at easy access. I go to my mirrors on the sink, and I connect my phone to my bass/audio system, and blast R&B all around the bathroom, Drake quickly starts playing.
I side the glass door and my shower appears I hop in and start to wash off.

After couple more songs I finish and reach for my towel, I wrap myself up like a burrito and walk towards my phone. I open up my tunes and play shuffle seeing what comes up a song called fantasy by Alina baraz comes up and I start humming to it, while exiting my bathroom. I find myself standing in my closet, it's fall the weather is pretty chill in Houston. I wear a pair of black skinny jeans with a brown sweaters, scarf and my boots. Once I got all my clothes on I walked back to my bathroom finding out that my favorite female artist was playing, Lana del Rey, my mother said she named me after her mother, but I like to think it's after Lana. I singed along while applying my makeup what was simple lip balm and brown eyeshadow, with some lashes.

I had nothing planned out for today, so I went to a local coffee shop down the street. I got myself a cappuccino and sat down next to the window while I find myself staring at a tall handsome man. Familiar looking actually, I stand up with my cappuccino and start leaving. Not looking were I'm going I bump into him spilling my coffee on my "I'm so sorry allow me to buy you another one", the familiar man said. "It's fine really i didn't like my sweater" I giggled, I look up and smile he blushes and smiles back. "Well I have to go" I say, while the store's maintenance starts to clean the dropped coffee. "Shall we see each other again?" I tell him. "Yes, I have a feeling that I will be seeing you very soon." and with he's last words I leave the store and head to my car so I can go home & change.

Once I arrived home again, I hop up the stairs, towards my room to change. I places another sweater, actually one that looked actually the same as I the one I had before, I stared at myself in the mirror and my phone starts to ring. It's rob. "Hello rob" "Hi Lana, have you checked up on my Abby, yet?" "Actually I was heading that way right now, thinking about bringing her home so I don't keep going back and forward. " "That's great okay Lana just a quick reminder tomorrow you have a rapper coming in the Studio to make a video shooting." *sigh* "Yes thanks rob I'll be there," "Thanks Lana" and that ended the phone call.

I get to Robs loft and find the spare key in the plant next to he's door. I enter the key into the knob and then door is open. Now my real struggle is looking for Abby, Abby is a skinny white cat with a light grey head with amazing blue eyes. She's a really friendly cat if you knows you. Luckily she knows me so it's not much of a fight with her. Finally after five minutes screaming her name I find her hiding in the top shelf of the guess closet. "Come on Abby we got to go." she gets down and circles around me. In Robs room there's Abby's portable cage along with her food all I need is her bowls and were set to go back home.
  I walk to the kitchen with Abby and I find her bowls, I get a plastic bag and put them in them, afterwards I get Abby in her cage. I load everything in the back of my jeep and head back home.

  The way home seemed long, but finally we got there. Abby was trying to get out of her cage when I went for her, I got opened the house door and got Abby out the cage and grabbed her bowls and food.  "Come on Abby eat," I tell her she does what she is told and I go back out to get her cage.

40 mins later

Playing with Abby gets trying so I jumped into my long t-shirt, grabbed Abby and went to bed. She kept a corner of the bed to herself while I took half the bed.
  We both fell asleep,

               💗NEXT DAY💗

A/N
ahh I'm finally back (,: yay well Ima write chapter 4 tonight and it'll be up tomorrow maybe by the same time, I tried to make this long cause I haven't updated in like forever but yeah I guess I'm back (: and please vote and comment what yall think so far thanks babies 😊💞