Sebastian When

Sebastian When he is being interviewed for his recent film on the Premiere and the interviewer brings up you and Sebastian can't help but flash that million dollar smile he has. A/N: H/C/N is his characters name if you don't know.

Interviewer: Sebastian Stan...how are you?

Sebastian: Hello...I'm good...how are you?

Interviewer: We are good thank you. So let's talk about this movie...how is H/C/N?

Sebastian: H/C/N is tasked with *whatever plot you want the movie to be about* and he has to figure that out but that's all I can say. Go see it.

Interviewer: So how long has it been since you've seen Y/N? About eight months...you must miss her terribly.

Sebastian: *a smile hits his face* I did miss her terribly, she is here tonight with me. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has shown me nothing but support during my long filming schedules whether it be this or it will be the Marvel franchise.

Interviewer: She sounds like a real winner

Sebastian: She really is...she sometimes even comes on set to visit making my favorite meals or healthy sweet treats for me and the cast. She is supportive of my diet when I need to keep for the Winter Soldier.

Interviewer: Well we are happy to hear that and we don't want to keep you away from her for another second... so thank you so much for your time and we cant wait to see what you have in the future for you.

Sebastian: Thank you so much