Sebastian When

Sebastian When he and Chris are being interviewed where Chris begins to ramble on about he made it awkward for you and Seb during your sex scene because he was on set and behind the camera. He was describing the moment which Seb can't help but face palm trying to hide his embarrassment and laughs at the same time. (A/n: This scene with Seb makes me giggle every time plus he looks very attractive here for some reason)

Interviewer: So there has to be fun times on set? Was there moments that you two or Y/N had that you considered fun?

Sebastian: Well Y/N and I always try to make our scenes fun but we are also very serious when it comes to it. I mean if you aren't having fun while you are working then why are you doing it.

Interviewer: So true..what about you Chris?

Chris: Well I don't know about Y/N or Seb but I did have fun watching their scene one day. *begins laughing*

Interviewer: Oh and what scene is this?

Chris: Well I can't say fully what the scene is but I can say that it involves both Seb and Y/N needing to be serious and with me there I just made it awkward for them both. I mean I know I am a lovable Dorito but sometimes I guess I give the impression that I make them screw up there lines.

Sebastian: *realizes what scene he means and immediately hides his face and starts to turn beat red.*

Chris: I mean it was a great scene...I didn't mean to make it so awkward

Sebastian: And yet you did

~~Because my birthday is Monday I may be releasing double updates on some things keep you posted but for now enjoy this little one~~