Starbucks and Buttfucks

Louis was on his way to his and Harry's home. He was think of how beautiful Harry is. How large his dick is. And how amazing his hands are.

When out of no where, Eleabeard appears in the back seat of my new car. "Bitch didn't I already get rid of you? Get the fuck outta my new car, you stink."

"Rhsixnalzojrbddksk," Eleabeard screamed.

"Shit, I'll give you two seconds to get the hell out," He parks his car infront of starbucks.

"Sjcnksksizka," she crawls out to go get starbucks.

*AT HOME*

Harry was naked, he had just showered. "Fuck harry, you look so good."

"I only get naked for you babe."

Louis bit his lip and scanned Harry. Harry noticed and looked at Louis, he raised an eyebrow, "Boy, what the fuck, I'm not a can of soup."

"Wtf you're gay," Louis responded.

"Yah, I know," he smirked and grabbed Louis' hand and put it on his dinky doo.

"Harry, you're hard," Louis looked at Harry's raised penis.

"Fuck me," Harry moaned.

Louis nodded his head okay, he took off his pants and pushed Harry on the bed. 

He took Harry's penis in his hands and started moving his hand up and down.

"Lou that feels so good," Harry moaned. "Wait, Harry can you moan again but into my phone? I need to update my ringtone." Harry moaned, once again.

Louis moved his hand faster causing Harry to scream.

"I like ur butt," Louis smirked.

"Thanks, grew it myself," Harry replied.

Louis looked at Harry and raised an eyebrow, "Wtf I was talking to myself," he said as he looked in the mirror and looked at his own butt.

"Okay, anyways ready?" Louis asked as he shoved his penis in Harry's butt hole, he began thrusting slowly, "You're really tight omg."

Harry grabbed the sheets and moaned, "Go faster Lou."

Louis thruster faster, "I'm gonna cum." He tilted his head back in pleasure. Louis smacked Harry's right butt cheek.

Louis finally came and pulled out of Harry "That felt amaZAYN," he chuckled.

"WHAT THE FUCK," Harry furrowed his eyebrow, he scoffed, "carrot. But your dick was good today, good job. I love you," he kissed Louis cheek.

"Love you too," Louis smiled.

Smut credits go to plasticelounor.