Meeting Misty

"Misty, wake up dear. You're going to be late for your birthday breakfest." My mom whispered, as she shook my shoulders. My eyes popped open and a smile suddenly plastered across my face. It was my eleventh birthday, and all of my family were going to come celebrate.
"Okay mom. I'll be down in a minute, just let me get dressed." I replied, basically pushing her out of my room. First thing to do is brush my purple hair, then put it up into a bun, making sure no strands are sticking out. Quickly throwing on my turtleneck, I open my door and run down the stairs, not noticing that my hairbrush was floating in the air. As I sit down at the table, the doorbell rings and both my parents walk over to answer it.
"Misty, can you come to the door for a moment?"my father calls, making me rush to the door. Standing outside is a woman with short pink hair and a briefcase.
"Hello there Miss Misty. My name is Primrose Stone and I'm a witch. You may have noticed that you can make things float." The lady explained to me, smiling the whole time. My mother invites her in, and she tells us about a school, where there are kids just like me learning how to control their powers, called Hogwarts. She explains that tomorrow there will be a train that will take me to the school, and that she would take me shopping for my supplies.
"This place sounds perfect for Misty. Maybe she well finally make some friends with other kids." I hear my parents whispering to each other, then they both smile at me.