Chapter 2

Previous
Once I packed every thing I walk towards the forest and hear.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV

A Roar! I run towards the Roar, once I reached the area I saw.......... Nothing? I start looking around to see if I can find the animal that roared. I then heard a male voice "What is a mere human doing in my forest?" I look up to see a ........ Dragon?! Not any Dragon but Acnologia?! I got to run, but I'm too scared. I respond with " I'm Lucy Heartfilia a Celestial wizard ex Fairy Tail member" I'm surprised I said that with a calm voice. Acnologia looked down on me and...... Laughed?! He then said "I like you kid" I was confused, I opened my mouth to say something but Acnologia picked me up between his claws and put me on his back. He opened up his wings and we went up in the sky. The wind hitting my face felt so good. The only question I had was Where are we going? I thought. I saw a cave up ahead, acnologia started going down to where the cave was. This wasn't any other cave, it was a huge cave big enoughto fit 2 Acnologia's. He grabbed me by the back of my shirt and put me down on the ground. He then said "Listen up you will be my Dragon slayer and you will live with me got it?" I nodded and he opened up his wings and vanish into the sky. I sat on the ground and waited for him to come back. Once he came back he had a deer and 2 rabbits. I looked at him with the most confused face I can make. He then said "This is dinner make a fire and cook it " I nodded and started making a fire. This went on like this, him bringing food, me cooking it, then training. Acnologia's magic is the Chaos Dragon Slayer Magic. He says it's the most powerful dragon slayer magic there is. I can finally get my revenge!

~End of training~

Once I finished training it took me only 2 years acno said I am a fast learner. Today's my Birthday and my last day with Acno. He says he must leave but I'll see him again later on. There 3 presents on the table I made and Acno right beside it. I walk up to Acno and gave him a big bear hug, oh did i forget to tell you he's in his human form? His humans form looks like this
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

 I walk up to Acno and gave him a big bear hug, oh did i forget to tell you he's in his human form? His humans form looks like this VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Acno's human form

After I hugged him I looked at the presents with curiosity. He then said "Do you want to open them?" I nodded my head and zoomed over to where the presents were. I looked at Acno for permission, he nodded his head and I opened the medium Box and there was..........

Hey everyone I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for not updating but my grandfather got into a car accident and I haven't been in the mood to write. I'm still not sure if he's going to survive so all I can do is hope. I hope you understand, have a good day/night.

~Stingylover out~