Chapter 1

Sorry for doing this but here ya go!

Lucy's POV

Hi my name is Lucy and I am a Celestrial wizard. I am in a guild called Fairy Tail Its my home, my family. But until recently my "Family" has been abusing me and calling me names. And all this started when she came back.

*Flashback*

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail, fights there and then. That is till the doors burst open. Everyone got into fighting stances and Natsu yelled "WHO ARE YOU?!" The figure step and took off their hood to reveal a small white haired girl similar to Mira but short, she then said "Wow you forget about me?". Everyone is crying except the people who joined recently. Natsu ran and yelled "LISSANA!!!" And that's where it all started. After that day everyone except Gajeel, Mira and the exceeds started beating me and calling me names.

*end of Flashback*

From that day on its been torture. I even got closer to Gajeel, he's actually a nice guy. He may look scary but he's a softy. I'm now walking to the guild. Hoping they stop being jerks, today's my Birthday. Hopefully they remembered, but I doubt it. Once I reached the guild I saw the outside with the big wooden doors. I'm a little nervous they might hurt me even more. I have a bad feeling about this, as soon as I opened the doors I was met with a table. I was quick and dodge it. Oh I almost forgot, I've been training while Lissana was here. She's not that bad but everyone thinks I'm trying to hurt her or replace her. But I'm really not, once I dodge the table I look to see Natsu with a disgusted face. I only walked past him and to the bar to greet Mira. I then heard "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING HEARTFILLIA?!" Behind me. I turn just in time to see Natsu coming at me with a 'Fire Dragon Iron Fist'. I grabbed his first before he could hit me and 'Lucy Kick' him all the way across the guild. I heard snickering and turned around to see Gajeel. I smile, a true smile. Something I haven't done in a long time. I started walking toward the bar again but got stopped by Erza. I looked at her with my most deadliest Stare. She looked scared and backed up a little but still in my way. I looked around and saw most of the guild members looking at me with disgusted written on their faces. The others were looking at Natsu, who wasn't getting back up, with a scared face. I pushed Erza aside and kept walking. Once I reached the bar I said "Hi Mira!" She turned with an angry face. I was confused until I heard crying. I looked behind Mira to see a beat up Lisanna. Now I'm super confused, I then looked at Mira and said "What happened?" It looked like she had enough and scream"YOU DID THIS YOU MONSTER!!!!" I looked scared, having the whole guild on me. I can't take them all on, only one at a time. I ran to Master's office and knock. I heard a faint 'come in' and I opened the door. The whole time I did not cry a single tear. I told master everything, from when it begin and to me training everyday. I then said "Master I'm leaving the guild" he looked sad and started crying. I then said "I will come back and get my revenge and for...... someone" he nodded and erased my mark. I walked out to see everyone glaring at someone I follow their gaze to see Gajeel had beaten Natsu up. I wonder what he did this time. Never mind that, this is my chance to run without anyone seeing me. I ran till I got to my apartment.

Once I packed every thing I walk towards the forest and hear.......

Hey Everyone! I hope you like my Galu book. I will try to update this book every Tuesday. And my Blinded love on Friday. I hope you enjoyed! Bye!

~Stingylover out~