Chapter One

Everyone threw disgusting words at me. Whore, Slut, Bitch, Cunt, Freak, Fat ass, Ugly, Dog. I quietly sat in the back of the room. I tried to ignore the glares, stares, and hurtful words. The teacher walked into the room, everyone focused on him. That's when I let the tears fall, silently. I wiped them away and pushed my glasses up my face.

"We have new students," Mr. Ruppert said. "Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, and Ashton Irwin." He moitioned for them to come in. Oh damn, they were cute. No. Hot. Sexy. Irresistable. The kind of boys you just wanna rip their clothes off right there and fuck them where they are standing. I saw all of the girls stare at them, and there goes my chance with any of them. "Find seats boys." Luke sat next to Richard, Ashton sat in the front, Mike sat in between Ashley and Regina, the fake bitches. Instant flirtation over there. Calum walked all the way to the back, sitting next to me. When he passed he smelled so amazing.

"Hi," I said. He smiled and waved.

"Hello, what's your name?" he said with a thick accent.

"Aj," I said. "You're not from here, are you?"

"Nope," he chuckled. "Austrailia."

"That's so cool," I said. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see the different school system," he said.

"Cool," I said.

"Okay, today we are going to start a group project." Mr. Ruppert said. Great, I'm always the last picked. "Since there are 25 of you, you will be put in groups of five." Making this even harder for me to be put in a group. "Choose your own groups and report them to me." Everyone stood, excluding me. I quietly sat, waiting to be thrown in a group. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Luke.

"Do you wanna join us?" he asked, pointing to Cal, Ash, and Mike.

"Uhhh sure," I said confused. Why would four hot guys want a nobody in their group. He smiled and they sat around me. Ashton reported the group to Mr. Ruppert, who gave him a confused look. I never have a group before others. Ashton walked back to us, taking his seat.

"Well, he didn't think you would have a group," Ashton said. "You the outcast or something?" I nodded slowly. "Oh."

"Okay," the teacher said. "You will be researching a poet and making a presention of your findings."

"Robert Frost," I whispered. "Let's research him. He is my favorite." They nod in agreement. The bell rang and the boys gave me their numbers, lunch time! I grabbed my backpack and walked to the lunch room. I was right outside of the lunch room when I was shoved into a janitor closet. The door closed and I was scared.

"You are so dead, bitch," Caitlin said. "How the hell did you get in a group with such hot guys!?"

"I don't know," I whispered. She hit me in the stomach. A tear fell from my eye.

"You're too much of a nasty slut," she spat. "To hang with those four." She kicked me in the shin, grabbed my hair and punched me in the face seven times. I was too weak to fight back. She grabbed a broom and hit me with it until I fell to the ground. She ripped off my clothes and took them with her as she exited the closet. I laid on the ground, hurt, cold, and exposed. I let the tears fall and I grabbed my jacket out of my backpack. I put it on, looking for something to cover my lower half. I found a towel in the closet and wrapped it around. I threw my backpack on and left the closet. I opened the school front doors and ran home, nearly blind with tears in my eyes.