Chapter 2

Honestly I'm not a fan of this chapter. But I needed something to add to the story for you guys.

Can someone give me ideas on where this story should go? Because honestly I'm bullshitting the story so far.

Idek man, please help.

Oh yeah! I finally got internet at my house so I'll be updating more often.

But anyways, please message me ideas.

I love you guys! xx

-Rachel

----

I opened the front door, slamming it when I was safely in the house. I lived by myself, feeling I was old enough to live on my own. My parents didn't die, I didn't run away from home, like all those other stories. I threw my backpack across the room, screaming. I threw a lamp to the ground, shattered upon impact of the ground. I threw off my clothes and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, bruised head to toe. Caitlin's words replayed in my head. I grabbed the razor I hid behind the mirror. I slowly slid the cool steel across my thigh, slowly reciting what everyone made me believe I was. I counted the cuts, the words people said that were now engraved into my skin in one cut. 36. 36 words, not counting the ones before, the scars, the memory of what a fuck up I am. I watched the blood trickle down my legs, reaching my feet and hitting the ground. I covered the wounds and slowly entered my room. I put on some clothes and blasted some music. I felt my phone vibrate on my bed. I unlocked it and saw it was a message from Michael.

Where the hell are you?

I didn't feel good, I went home.

Bullshit

That was rude. I did feel sick. Ah who am I kidding. How the fuck am gonna cover these bruises and not limp tomorrow because this is gonna hurt in the morning.

Seriously Aj, why are you not here?

None of your business, leave me alone!

I turned off my phone and put it on my nightstand. I crawled under my bedsheet. My thighs were sore, I winced at the pain. A stray tear fell down my cheek. I closed my eyes, wishing my life never began.

----

This isn't really even a chapter, but as I said before I'm out of ideas.

So please help meh!