The Hunt

Looking For Elena

ELENA'S POV

I groan as I come back to the land of the living. I try to sit up but my chest is held back. I grogaly open my eyes to see I'm strapped to a chair by my chest, anckles and hands. I try to struggle but they seemed to tighten up more. "Don't bother to struggle. I had one of my witches spell them to keep you contained."I hear the familiar british voice say. I look up to see the man I dread the most. Klaus. I scowl at him, making him smirk. He walks over to me. He reaches his hand out to my face, making me flinch back in fear. He gets a victorious smile as he strokes my cheek.

"Don't worry love, I won't kill you. Yet."he says moving his hand. "You see, I'm only a delivery service. I need you to get to someone."he tells me. I look at him confused. "Who do you want?"I ask barely above a whisper. He smiles and turns around. "Well, I know that both Salvatores are in love with you and if you were gone, they would turn to a special someone to track you down."he says, turning to me again. "Now what was her name? Wa- no. Wol- no, not that. Ah yes, Willow."he says with an evil smirk. My eyes widen. "Alex!" he calls out. A man, maybe in his mid 30's came into view and saw me. He siled then turned to Klaus.

"Thank you Niklaus. Can I talk to the girl alone?"Alex asked. Klaus nods, leaving the room. Alex turns to me and walks closer. "So, you're the girl that will get me to Willow." he says, more to himself then me. "She won't come, she hates me."I tell him. He lets out a laugh. "Oh, but she loves her brothers. She'd do anything for them. Even, give herself over to me, for you to live." he says with an evil smile. I struggle against the restrains but they get tighter, making me whine in pain. "But, I don't want her yet. I need to know what she's capable of first. So, you, will be my spy."he tells me. "Why would I spy on her for you?"I spit out. He smirks.

"Because, darling, I can get rid of her for you. I can give you both of the Salvatores. Just befriend her, gain her trust... and I'll make her disappearance seem like an accident."he whispers in my ear. Well, That seems like a fair deal. I mean, she could cause problems and Damon and Stefan don't see that. She would be out of our lives for the good. I sigh, nodding. "I'll do it."I whisper. He leans away and smiles. "Good. Now, we take you back to them."he says, his eyes going all black before I black out.

DAMON'S POV

Me and Stefan were following Will when she came to a hault. She sniffed the air before making a left. I turned and we stayed in silence before Stefan broke it. "This is weird."he mumbles. I glance at him. "What's weird?"I ask. "Following a white wolf, who is our sister, to Elena. It's just... not something you say everyday."he says. Well, he had a point there. "You know, I kind of feel bad."I say. He looks at me confused. "Since when do you feel bad for anyone?"he joked. I rolled my eyes but continued. "I mean for Will, today was supposed to be for her being back, and now we dragged her into our drama. It's just, not right."I mumbled the last part. He sighs.

"Well, she would have been sucked into this eventually."he says. I nod. "Ya." Will comes to a hault at some park. She walks to my door, pawing it. I open the door and she gets in the back. Me and Stefan look at her curiously. Suddenly there is not a white wolf but our naked sister in the back, making me and Stefan look forward instantly. "Whoa! Warning next time!"Stefan shouts. She puts a shirt over her. "What was I supposed to say as a wolf? Woof! Woof! Aroooooo!?"she asks us. I shake my head. "Ok, did you find her?"I ask. She gets out of the car, us following. She walks over to a tree and we see Elena there unconscious. "She's right there. She's fine, just asleep."she says. Stefan goes to Elena's side followed by me.

"Thanks Will. Aye no problem brother, it was nothing. Anyway, I'm heading home."I hear Will say. I turn to her but she is already gone. I sigh but turn my attention back to Elena who was waking up.