She's a Super, You Idiot.

"So... not too bad?" Violet asked Kennedy as they walked out of the school. Kids were sprinting to catch their buses and pushing eachother past as Violet and Kennedy made their way to Violet's car.

"It was okay. I don't want to come back, though." Kennedy blandly said.

"See ya later, Vi." a male voice said.

"Bye, Tony!" Violet responded quickly. The two got back into Violet's car.

"Where are Dash and Ronnie?" Kennedy asked as they drove away.

"They're taking the bus home. Dash wanted to introduce his friends to Ronnie." Violet explained as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"So, where are we going?" Kennedy asked. She had noticed that Violet took a left turn instead of a right.

"Just to a friends house. He invited us over." Violet answered.

"And your dad... let you?"

"He knows I can protect myself. And you."

"Makes sense. Although, I don't need protecting."

"We'll see about that." Violet snickered. Kennedy let out a small laugh as they continued to drive.

"What's that?" Kennedy pointed to a billboard with flashing red lights and a tipped bus. The bus was smoking and a large machine kept people from leaving.

"Oh no..." Violet's eyes grew wide. "What number is it?"

"I think I see a 54..." Kennedy tried to read through the pixilated screen.

"That's Dash and Ronnie!" Violet half-yelled. Violet pulled the wheel and the tires screeched.

"What do we do?" Kennedy asked.

"You can't do anything. You're a Guardian. Remember?" Violet said as she began to strip. Her Incredigirl uniform under her school clothes.

"Exactly! I'm a Guardian! I protect those who cannot protect themselves!" Kennedy tried to fight. Violet grabbed Kennedy's hand and placed it on the wheel.

"Steer." Violet demanded. She jumped to the back seat and Kennedy moved to the drivers. This car was very, very different from her blue and purple sparrow.

Violet threw on her mask and dialed a number.

"Winston? I need back up. Voyd, Mr. Incredible, Frozone and Elastigirl. As soon as possible. Follow my coordinates." Violet said trough the coms as she threw her clothes on the ground. Violet jumped back to the passengers side and as soon as they reached the area of the bus, she ran out.

"Incredigirl is here!" One of the civilian's shouted. Violet smiled slightly.

"Screw it." Kennedy jumped from the car and followed Violet.

"Ms, wait!" A police officer yelled. Kennedy let Void energy flow from her hands. She hoped it would make the officers think she was a Super. A gunshot went off and it hit Kennedy in the arm. The force knocked her a few inches forward and she turned around slowly.

"She's a Super you idiot!" One man yelled to the other with a raised gun.

Kennedy turned forward and ran to the bus. Violet looked at her with concerned eyes before charging at the robot. Violet threw force disks at it and the robot was forced backwards.

"Help!" a voice shouted from the bus. She knew that voice.

"Ronnie!?" Kennedy yelled worriedly. She ripped open the emergency exit and it clattered behind her. "Everyone, out! Now!" The high schoolers filed out and were directed to the police line, where they were all taken for medical exams.