Chapter one

jennys story

Hi my name is Jenny and this is the story of how I fell inlove with my bestfriends boyfriend. Well first thing my bff's name was Candice and her boyfriends name was Ian. Well at the time we all were 13. So It all started when came running up to me and said omg guess what and I said What she said Ian Jones asked me out. She started screeming and I gave her a bored look and yawned she asked what was that all about. I said he has dated almost every girl in the school he has no personality.She said i had nno personality and we both started to laugh. Then we went to class. After class we went to the movies and she brought along Ian which I was fine with as long as they didnt talk which they didnt. So the next day we went to school and I told Candice that we are gonna go to the mall today she said okay as long as she could bring Ian. I said fine of course. For the next month Ian had come with us everywhere we went. I started to hate him I thought he was invading Candice and I's time together. So now everytime he would come near us I would walk of. I hated him he wouldnt leave us alone and she didnt care that I never was around her anymore because of him. She didnt even seem to want to be my friend anymore.So I left her alone. I didnt care I had tons of other friends right ha no. She was my only friend so I went to the mall by self. I also went to the movies.I didnt mind. Now at school its a little awkward. I had to avoid her. So now everytime I see her I have to look away so that I don't accidently say hi.

                                        Candices story

So I ran up to my best friend Jenny thinking she would be so happy for me cause I just scored a date with Ian Jones he is only the hottest kid the whole school. So i told her and she justed looked at  me and yawned like it old news or something how rude. Well anyways I told her that I was excited though and she said she was happy for me. So we both went to class. We had plans to go to the movies that night and I asked if I could Bring Ian along with me she said she didn't care. So we went to the movies we were watching the grudge in theators. Ian and I had a great time I'm not sure about Jenny I never thought to ask her. Well anyway so I started to bring Ian along with us most od the time when we would go some where I figured Jenny wouldn't care because she didnt care anyother time but one day she just snapped and said she didn't want to be friends with me anymore. Well I don't care I have Ian that's all I care about. I guess. I wonder if Ian noticed any of this

                                         Ians story

So I started dating this girl named Candice cause I think she is a great girl. When I asked her out she like freaked out and said yes. Anyway she went over to her friend Jenny and told her she seemed like she didn't care. Well then they went to class. I have no idea what happened in the class but when they came out candice asked me to go to the movies with them and I said yes. I had an okay time I guess. The movie wasnt great but that doesn't matter. Candice,Jenny and I did almost everything together. Till one day I looked across the hall to see if they were in a good mood so that maybe they would go to a horror with me and my buddies but I saw them yelling at eachother. When Candice came back over I asked her what happened cause I liked Jenny as a friend but she said that she didn't like it when I went with them everywere I thought we were getting along fine. What did I do I asked her she said mothing it was that Jenny was a selish brat.